DUBLIN, January 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3sss3x/innovations_in) has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Wound Care and Healing (TechVision)" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This comprehensive report analyzes the innovations in wound care and healing industry. It considers current and future drivers and challenges, with a focus on emerging technologies set to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of wound care management. The trend shows strong focus into tissue regeneration, including the bio-engineered wound healing products.
This research service discusses the diffusion and roadmap of the trends and innovations in wound care on a global scale, through a detailed strategic assessment of the industry environment.
Scope of Research:
- This research service will showcase emerging technologies and throw light on certain key technical and business factors, such as technology capability, maturity of technology, global research intensity and adoption, funding and patent activities.
- Based on survey and observation of the bone healing industry by TechVision analysts, the technologies have been classified and their advancements have been explained. These technologies are represented in the evolution roadmap. The existing technologies are not covered in this research service. The scope is restricted to only orthopaedics, dental bone healing is not included.
- The market scope of this research service is global - this industry has been approached from a technology point of view and information about different technologies and their reach in different regions has been provided.
- The research service studies the different technologies in wound healing, focusing on the innovations and the current advancements.
Key Topics Covered:
- Technology trends: This research service highlights technological advances in wound care and healing. Innovations in core technologies, drivers and challenges of each technology, incremental product enhancements, emerging technologies its adoption in market, and the potential future trends are assessed.
- Market forces: The research service analyzes the market accelerators and challenges and their impact on technology and business prospects. It maps the influence and impact of these market forces over current and long terms outlook for the wound healing industry.
- Market landscape: The research service assesses the landscape of the wound healing industry and gives a snapshot of key products/companies in this space for each of the technology for wound healing.
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Snapshot and Trends
3. Sectoral Analysis
4. Diffusion on Innovation and Need Assessment
5. Opportunity Evaluation and Roadmapping
6. IP Landscape
7. Key Patents and Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3sss3x/innovations_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets