WRAPmail (OTC: WRAP) Announces toolbar now compatible with GoDaddy Webmail
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WrapMail, Inc. (OTC: WRAP) announced today that it has modified its toolbar for Google Chrome users to also be compatible with GoDaddy webmail.
WRAPmail has developed toolbars for "WRAPPING" regular emails in corporate or personal email stationery for Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Explorer and Safari. From before these toolbars are compatible with Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail and Microsoft Live/Outlook/Hotmail.
"GoDaddy is the world's largest hosting company and their users often use the webmail feature they offer, now all these users can also use WRAPmail and stay with the interface they are used to," says Rolv E. Heggenhougen, CEO of WRAPmail.
From GoDaddy's public website (http://www.godaddy.com/newscenter/about-godaddy.aspx):
- Go Daddy is the world's largest domain name registrar and Web hosting provider *
- More than 54 million domain names under management
- Go Daddy registers, renews or transfers more than one domain name every second of every day
- Go Daddy is larger than the next 8 closest registrar competitors combined
- Go Daddy is the largest hosting provider of secure websites in the world
- More than 10.7 million customers
- Go Daddy is the world's largest provider of net-new SSL certificates
- Go Daddy has more than 40 product offerings
- Founded in 1997 by Bob Parsons as Jomax Technologies
- the Go Daddy group of companies includes three ICANN-accredited domain name registrars: flagship registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC, membership-based Blue Razor Domains, LLC, and reseller Wild West Domains, LLC
- Private domain name registration services through Domains By Proxy, LLC
- More than 3,300 employees and 600 in-house developers
- 24/7/365, round-the-clock Customer Care operations
- 9 facilities, including Arizona, Iowa, California, Colorado, Washington, D.C., and India
* Largest worldwide mass-market hosting provider by annual revenue. Source Tier1 Research, Mass-Market Hosting Report - Winter 2011.
The idea behind WRAPmail's email marketing approach is to utilize the everyday realities that almost everyone has a website, social network site(s) and also sends emails every day. These emails can become complete marketing tools and help promote, brand, sell and cross-sell in addition to drive traffic to the websites and help conduct marketing research (through tracking analysis). WRAPmail is available for free (with 3rd party ads) or for a license fee. No routines change as users simply download a toolbar for their webmail or route emails via Google or WRAPmail's servers. While the focus is on one-and one email, WRAPmail also offers an Enterprise solution where clients can send unlimited email campaigns using the same technology that avoids the RED X when emails arrive. Wrapmail's solutions are built so that recipients see images right away and are not as quick to discard the email due to the lack of seeing anything enticing or for being afraid of viruses when they would otherwise download the images.
WRAPmail's revenue models are Advertising Revenue through our own Ad Network where users can advertise in other user's emails (predominantly in the free user's emails), license fees from ad-free and Enterprise clients, custom WRAP design (free if the user uses WRAPmail's built-in WRAPmaker), per mail sent fee for email campaigns and Premium licensed Sports Team and Celebrity WRAP Sales to Fans.
WRAPmail also offers an automated solution where users can sign up with their Facebook account and have a WRAP automatically created based on their profile.
Sign up for WRAPmail at www.wrapmail.com – top of page chose either Facebook signup or Business signup (for any signup other than Facebook).
WRAPmail toolbars and other instructions are found here: http://www.wrapmail.com/setup.html
Furthermore, WRAPmail helps search for missing children with every email sent by free users by incorporating an RSS feed from the Center for Missing and Exploited Children – see Huffington Post article by clicking here.
Forward looking statements and risks and uncertainties
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements. The words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect," and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Expected, actual results, performance, or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed, or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with, among other things, the impact of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting our operations, markets, products, and performance. The matters discussed herein should not be construed in any way, shape or manner of our future financial condition or stock price. For more complete information regarding our business and financial condition, you may access our filings at otcmarkets.com.
WRAPmail Investor Relations
Phone: (415) 938-7978
SOURCE WrapMail, Inc.