WRAPmail releases major upgrade to Enterprise System and WRAPmaker
Positioning company also in the mass email market with Enterprise Campaign Module
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WRAPmail, Inc. (WRAP) today released a new and greatly enhanced version of WRAPmail Enterprise© and a new version of its WRAPmaker©. These two new releases are very significant in the company's effort to gain access to new markets and also offer clients a much more versatile and user-friendly solution.
YOU ARE SENDING EMAILS EVERY DAY ANYWAY, WHY WOULD YOU NOT USE THEM TO PROMOTE YOUR ORGANIZATION AND/OR YOUR INTERESTS?
New WRAPmail Enterprise
The new WRAPmail Enterprise system has been developed based on both demand from existing clients and the company's desire to compete in the enormous and fast growing mass email market. The overall new features headlines are:
- Enhanced campaign sending module to increase email throughput allowing more emails to be sent in less time. The main differentiator in our solution is that emails arriving in Microsoft Outlook for example have images displayed immediately without the user having to see the message "right click to download images" nor the warning against viruses when downloading from the Internet. Images and links are embedded in the email itself and not hosted externally. This solution starts at $3,540/year for one user which is extremely competitive for heavy users of mass email that today often spend thousands of dollars per month! The solution is also ideal for organizations with a large group of email users who with WRAPmail Enterprise can market their company with every email they send anyway without changing one single routine.
- New and improved GUI (Graphical User Interface) that is much easier to navigate making the product much simpler to use.
- Installed new WRAPmaker (features shown below).
- Redesigned back-end to be more similar to the PRO and PRO+ products and increasing maintainability for both products.
- Merged both Enterprise/PRO into one common code base, reducing the overall code footprint.
- Updated Menu that allows for module-level selling flexibility by giving admin ability to turn on/off different modules with a push of the button depending on what customers purchase. This allows WRAPmail to sell Reporting/Webmail/Campaign/Ads/Affiliates independently of each other and the core product for both PRO/PRO+ and Enterprise).
Meeting the challenge of creating WRAPS (Interactive email letterheads) we have worked diligently over the past 6 months with a laser focus on ease-of-use. Users can now create WRAPS in a matter of just a few minutes and have them be made mirroring their website, using over 200 templates or creating from scratch their 100% own custom design. The overall new features headlines are:
- Redesigned GUI into a wizard that makes the wrap creation process much more intuitive and easier to navigate.
- Consolidated all templates and themes into one template that has the inclusive design flexibility of all the other previous templates.
- Users now have the ability to choose from uploading an image from their desktop, browsing to a webpage to slice out an image using our image slicing tool, or choosing an included theme image for all four sides of their wrap.
- Users can now scale and crop images to any size they desire for all four sides of their wrap.
The concept behind WRAPmail (WRAP) is to utilize the facts that almost everyone have websites, social network site(s) and also send emails every day. These emails can become complete marketing tools and help promote, brand, sell and cross-sell in addition to drive traffic to the website and conduct research. WRAPmail is available for free (with 3rd party ads) or for a small license fee at www.wrapmail.com. No routines change as users simply download a toolbar or routes emails via Google or WRAPmail's servers. Email is the single largest advertising venue available on the Internet!
- WRAPmail PRO: Free solution with 3rd party ads.
- WRAPmail PRO+: Shared solution, $50/user/year, no 3rd party ads.
- WRAPmail Enterprise: Dedicated solution, $3,500/year plus $40/year per user.
WRAPmail has its own advertising network where users can advertise in other user's emails. Advertisers simply create their ad in the WRAPmail Dashboard; pick City, State, Country and/or Industry of other users for placement of ads. WRAPmail also has a partnership with Market Leverage for utilization of their advertising inventory.
Affiliate Programs – "Make money with every email you send anyway"
Any user can sign up for one of our affiliate programs and earn up to 25% lifetime commission. Commissions are earned on any business delivered to us by the affiliate but the main focus is to share the 3rd party advertising revenue generated from the regular emails with our users.
Forward looking statements and risks and uncertainties
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements. The words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect," and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Expected, actual results, performance, or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed, or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with, among other things, the impact of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting our operations, markets, products, and performance. For more complete information regarding our business and financial condition, you may access our filings at otcmarkets.com. The matters discussed in this press release should not be construed in any matter, shape or form as indicative of the future value of the Company's common stock or its future financial condition.
SOURCE WRAPmail, Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.