X-pect More: Ziehm Imaging at ECR 2013
NUREMBERG, Germany, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Powerful mobile C-arms and SmartDose ensure optimum imaging
Ziehm Imaging, the innovation leader for mobile C-arms, presents its range of products as well as a number of new technologies for intraoperative imaging at this year's ECR (Booth 319, Expo C). Among the highlights are the new Ziehm Vision and SmartDose, a comprehensive concept for dose reduction in intraoperative imaging.
Ziehm Vision: Proven technology meets new design
With the new generation of Ziehm Vision, Ziehm Imaging is beginning the next chapter in its success story: Optimized design and innovative functions make the new Ziehm Vision an ideal all-rounder for general surgery, orthopedics, traumatology and vascular applications.
All highlights at a glance:
- Slim design: Integrated radiation lamp in a slim monitor with optimal representation of contrasts
- Large field of view: The 31 cm image intensifier displays all relevant image information
- Flexible application: Predefined programs and the Advanced Active Cooling system support interdisciplinary application
- Ergonomic: Additional extension of 20 cm to the vertical lift for flexible set-up scenarios at the OR table
- Space-saving: Maximum mobility with minimum space requirement (0.8 m²) on three wheels
- Wireless connection: Encrypted WLAN technology for the secure transmission of image data to the PACS
SmartDose: Best image quality, minimum dose
SmartDose, a comprehensive concept for dose reduction, is celebrating its premiere at the ECR. Ziehm Imaging has put together a complete package comprising a number of functions - such as laser positioning, ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control), pulse technology and PreMag (radiation-free magnification) - which reduces exposure with the same high-quality imaging. ZAIP (Ziehm Adaptive Image Processing) is another highlight to support dose reduction up to 20% with all flat-panel C-arms
Exclusive look ahead into the future of intraoperative imaging
In addition to its established range of products and new functions, Ziehm Imaging is offering a first glimpse of an entirely new C-arm concept at the ECR. Please visit Ziehm Imaging at Booth 319, Expo C from March 7-11, 2013, in Vienna, and see the future of mobile imaging today.
SOURCE Ziehm Imaging
More by this Source
Ziehm Imaging: Primer brazo C motorizado para su uso en ORs híbridos
Jul 29, 2013, 16:12 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.