XapNews PR creates 'pitch engine' for small business -- One simple form. No press release required. Just $499 and enter LAUNCH2012 promo code for additional 15 percent discount --
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- A national public relations firms with a blue-chip client base, Olmstead Williams Communications, today announced the launch of www.XapNews.com, a user-friendly "pitch engine" designed for attention-hungry small businesses.
"Tomorrow's business stars need a low-cost pitch engine to put news about their company on the editor's desk and the reporter's laptop," said Trent Freeman, President of XapNews. "XapNews does it quickly and affordably."
Unlike most PR and advertising, XapNews is not broadcasting. It "narrowcasts" a company's announcement to just the right people in the media.
XapNews is simple to use and requires little time.
"You get personal attention from a full-service PR firm for less than services that simply post press releases through auto-feeds," Freeman said. "XapNews focuses on getting the attention of reporters with third-party credibility that generates real buzz."
For just $499 per announcement, XapNews provides:
- The XapForm (see: http://xapnews.com/how-to-xap/xapform): A unique fill-in-the-blanks form captures the key points that sell your story — with or without a press release.
- True reporter and editor targeting, by name, at media that are important to your business: magazines, newspapers, websites, blogs, radio and TV. Locally and nationally.
- A copy of the media targets with full contact information so you know exactly where your announcement is going. The valuable information is yours to keep for additional outreach.
- Free revisions and updates to the targets, so they're always fresh and ready for your next announcement.
- The savvy of a blue-chip, award-winning public relations firm without paying the price.
As a reward for being one of the first to use XapNews, enter LAUNCH2012 in the "Do you have a coupon?" field when you check out for a 15 percent discount. The promo code expires on Friday, November 16, so act now.
One simple form. No press release needed. Just $499 per announcement. XapNews gives all businesses and non-profits easy access to secure stories in the media through one simple form. Get real news articles that people see and trust, not auto-feeds. We pitch media selected just for your announcement – with or without a press release – and deliver eyeballs that drive business. For more information or to submit your news today, visit: www.XapNews.com.
About Olmstead Williams Communications
Olmstead Williams Communications is an award-winning public relations and social media agency serving clients nationally from offices in Los Angeles and Seattle. Our firm works with technology and professional services companies to meet their sales and marketing objectives, raise their brand profile, and capture mind and market share. For more information, visit: www.olmsteadwilliams.com.
Media Contact: Carla Collado, Olmstead Williams Communications, 310-824-9000, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Olmstead Williams Communications