SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) today announced it will showcase, together with its customer and partner ecosystem, solutions enabling compute, storage, and networking acceleration for Data Center and HPC applications at SC15. Through a series of demonstrations and presentations, Xilinx and its ecosystem will highlight how Xilinx All Programmable technologies, including FPGAs and SoCs, are uniquely suited to handle computationally intensive data center applications. In compute acceleration, this includes workloads like machine learning, big data analytics, and genomics. In storage, this includes flash based storage acceleration and NVMe over Fabric for scale out storage. In networking, this includes accelerated network solutions and network specific application acceleration. To learn more, visit Xilinx at booth 381, November 16 – 19, 2015 at the Austin Convention Center, Austin, TX.
- First International Workshop on Heterogeneous High-Performance Reconfigurable Computing Workshop – co-sponsored by Xilinx
- Sunday, 11/15 at 9:00AM – 12:30PM
- Birds of a Feather: Reconfigurable Supercomputing
- Tuesday, 11/17 at 5:30PM – 7PM
- Birds of a Feather: The 2015 Ethernet Roadmap – Are we to Terabit Ethernet Yet?
- Wednesday, 11/18 at 12:15PM – 1:15PM
- SC15 Exhibitor Forum Presentation: Strangely Parallel…New, Old Parallel Hardware, Architecture and Languages
- Wednesday, 11/18 at 4:00PM – 4:30PM
- Birds of a Feather: Flocking Together: Experience the Diverse OpenCL Ecosystem
- Wednesday, 11/18 at 5:30PM – 7PM
Xilinx, Customer, and Alliance Partner Ecosystem Demonstrations – Booth #381:
- World's fastest sequence alignment in the cloud
- HPC Graph Network at 100x Acceleration
- Deep Learning in the Cloud
- OpenCL, C and C++ Software Development Environment
- Machine Learning for Image Classification, Prediction and Detection
- Video Processing
- Low Latency 25G Ethernet x16 MAC Connectivity Solution
- NVMe over Fabric for Hyper Scale Storage Applications
Learn more about these in-booth demos at http://www.xilinx.com/about/events/sc15.html#highlights
Xilinx Technology-enabled Demonstrations Throughout the Show floor: Xilinx technology-enabled demos will be in the following Xilinx ecosystem company booths at SC15.
- Alpha Data – Certified Alliance Partner – Booth 368
- Array Fire – Alliance Member Partner – Booth 2229
- Auviz – Alliance Member Partner – Booth 368
- Bitfusion – Booth 2708
- BittWare – Alliance Member Partner – Booth 3010
- Cluster Technologies – Alliance Member Partner – Booth 3017
- DINI Group – Alliance Member Partner – Booth 3006
- IBM – Booth 522
- Irish Center for High End Computing (ICHEC) – Alliance Member Partner – Booth 2822
- Mellanox – Booth 613
- Micron – Booth 2121
- Netcope Technologies – Alliance Member Partner – Booth 3011
- Open-Silicon – Alliance Member Partner – Booth 3314
- Ryft – Booth 1809
Learn more about Xilinx technology-enabled demos at http://www.xilinx.com/about/events/sc15.html#demonstrations
About Xilinx Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs, and 3D ICs. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software defined and hardware optimized – powering industry advancements in Cloud Computing, SDN/NFV, Video/Vision, Industrial IoT, and 5G Wireless. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com
#1566 #AAB852 © Copyright 2015 Xilinx, Inc. Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Vivado, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Xilinx Silvia E. Gianelli (408) 626-4328 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.