NEW YORK, July 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global yeast & specialty yeast market is projected to reach USD 4.95 billion by 2021 in terms of value, at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2016 to 2021 and 3,115.2 KT by 2021 in terms of volume, at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2016 to 2021. The primary factors driving the global success of yeast & specialty yeast market are rising demand for bakery products. The market is also driven due to positive trend in alcoholic beverage consumption.
"Food segment led the market with the largest share in 2015"
The yeast market is segmented on the basis of its applications into food, feed, and others, which include pharmaceutical and industrial. The food application is further segmented into bakery, alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, prepared food, and others which include nutritional supplements and snacks. Yeast witnessed the widest application in the food industry and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR by 2021, as the consumption of bread, wine, and other such products made from yeast is increasing all over the world.
"Europe the largest market for yeast & specialty yeast in 2015"
The European yeast market is witnessing growth due to increasing consumption of processed food products, increased alcohol consumption, and awareness about the nutritive value of yeast. Bakery items are produced on a large scale in European regions and therefore the demand for baker's yeast is continuously increasing in these regions.
Given below is the breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 15%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 55%
- By Designation: C level – 38%, Director level – 29%, and Others – 33%
- By Region: APAC – 72%, North America – 12%, Europe – 10%, and RoW – 06%
The global yeast & specialty yeast market is dominated by leading players such as Associated British Foods plc (U.K.), AngelYeast Co., Ltd (China), Lesaffre Group (France), Chr. Hansen Holding A/S (Denmark), and Koninklijke DSM N.V. (The Netherlands). Other players in this segment include Lallemand Inc. (Canada), Alltech (U.S.), Leiber GmbH (Germany), Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd.(Japan), and Synergy Flavors (U.K.).
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the yeast & specialty yeast market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on yeast & specialty yeast offered by the top players in the global yeast & specialty yeast market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the yeast & specialty yeast market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for yeast & specialty yeast across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global yeast & specialty yeast market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global yeast & specialty yeast market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03954302-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/yeast-market-by-type-form-application-species--specialty-yeast-market-by-type--by-region---global-trend--forecast-to-2021-300300154.html