Your Chance to Win $1,600 Cash -- 6th Huntkey Cup Power Strip Originality Competition
SHENZHEN, China, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Huntkey Enterprise Group, a global professional power supply provider, will be hosting the 6th Huntkey Cup Power Strip Originality Competition.
To this end, the 6th Huntkey Cup Organizing Committee is inviting everyone with a creative mind to enter a power strip design competition, either as an individual, or as a group of individuals. Huntkey provides two kinds of competition groups for those talents to choose, one is called 'Professional ID Group,' which means the participants must be the professional designers or majoring in design at least. While the other group is named as 'Golden Ideas Group,' anyone can send us your unique power strip proposal. Prizes will be awarded! The special place entry will receive $1,600 reward, whereas the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place entries will receive $1,300, $800, and $160 respectively, or even a complimentary entrance to the award ceremony. All power strip design competition entries should be electronically submitted by no later than:
SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2014
All entries must be electronically submitted in the JPG form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the email subject of Group, Artwork Name, Your Name.
Guidelines for the design of the power strips are included along with this letter of invitation to join the competition.
All inquiries regarding the design competition should be directed to the email address: email@example.com or contact Ms Cassie @ landline: +86-755-89606551 / mobile: +86-18664578594.
Have you got what it takes? Do you want to win $1,600 pocket money? Pick up your pencil and draw your ideal power strip right now!
Looking forward to receiving and judging creative and original power strips!
6th Huntkey Cup Organizing Committee
6th Huntkey Cup Power Strip Originality Competition
1. Rules of Entry
- All artwork should be an original artwork;
- Each person/group may enter only one (1) entry;
- Tutors are encouraged to guide their students as a group participants;
- Selected artwork will stay on display at the Huntkey website as long as the winner selected;
- By entering the contest, all parties agree that the 6th Huntkey Cup Organizing Committee has the right to display, copy, distribute. And otherwise use the artwork as it sees fit without any fee or other form of compensation.
- 6th Huntkey Cup Organizing Committee is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries;
- Submissions not selected will not be returned to senders;
- Details of the competition can be found at the following sites: www.huntkey.com, http://dealer.huntkey.com/cn/.
2. Entry categories
Professional ID Group: Composing of professional designers or students who are majoring in design, artwork should be submitted.
Golden Ideas Group: Anyone who has creative ideas of design a power strip will be required to submit a proposal to illustrate creative ideas.
3. Agreement to Rules
By entering the contest, all parties agree to accept these rules, agree to accept the decisions of 6th Huntkey Cup Organizing Committee and the contest judges.
4. Submission requirements:
Only original artwork must be submitted.
Professional ID Group:
- Design sketch: Size: 420mm*290mm Resolution: 300dpi Format: JPG
- Up to two pages for one piece of artwork; and the artwork must be attached to the email
- PRO/E, Catia or IGS format 3D structure charts are also acceptable
- Words of Design Description
Golden Ideas Group:
- Detailed Ideas Description and Drawing sketches should be submitted
Documentation - sent electronically with the artwork
- Title of picture
- Full name of student/artist
- Grade and age/ Company Name and working place
- Teacher's name and university name
- Date submitted in month, day, year format
- Mailing address, email address & phone number (this may be contact information for the teacher if applicable).
IMPORTANT: No lettering, signatures, or initials may appear on the front of the design. Any artwork with such identifying characteristics will be disqualified and eliminated from the competition. Once submitted, its impossible to update or make any amendments.
15th November 2013 Competition Submission Open
15th March 2014 Competition Submission Close
31st March 2014 Winner Reveal
Award Ceremony: Further Notice
6. Judging Criteria
Entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges. Artwork will be judged on artistic merit, creativity, and accuracy of the instruments or technology depicted in the images.
Huntkey Enterprise Group, founded in 1992, is a professional provider that specializes in the development, design, manufacturing and marketing of power supplies. Huntkey's products include power supplies (1W~250KW), power systems, computer cases, universal notebook adapters, power banks, chargers, power supply converters, power strips, LED lights, and more. The industrial parks of Huntkey in Shenzhen, Heyuan and Hefei, which cover a total area of over 750,000 square meters, are now the largest IT manufacturing base in mainland China. Huntkey, with over 8,000 employees has set up its branch companies in Hong Kong and Japan. Its clients are found all over the world in more than 50 countries and regions, including Lenovo, DELL, Bestbuy, Exper, Vestel, Positivo, Durama, Unicoba, DSG, HCL, Carrefour, FPT, Siragon, Olidata, and others.
For more information about Huntkey, please visit http://dealer.huntkey.com/en/.
SOURCE Huntkey Enterprise Group