NEW YORK, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- YourTango.com, the digital leader in love and relationships, has launched Love-o-Matic, an addictive new app that lets users access hundreds of juicy, fascinating facts about love, dating, marriage, breakups, sex, infidelity and more.
Love-o-Matic offers an array of unexpected, informative and entertaining data. Just a sample of featured Love-o-Matic facts:
- Impotence is grounds for divorce in 24 states.
- The average single person goes on 100 dates before getting married.
- Strippers who are ovulating make more in lap-dance tips than those who aren't.
- Men who kiss their wives in the morning, on average, live five years longer than men who don't.
- Couples who don't have a TV in the bedroom have 50 percent more sex than couples who watch the tube in bed.
- 50% of men would break up with a woman if she gained a lot of weight.
- Nearly 75% of Americans have fantasized about group sex.
- 22% of women ages 30 to 44 make more money than their husbands.
- The average man's ideal woman is 60 pounds lighter than he is.
- Only 3% of arranged marriages end in divorce.
- Beer lovers are 60% more likely to sleep with someone they just met.
- The average affair lasts two to four years.
- Married men who help with housework have sex more often than husbands who don't help out around the house.
- One in five long-term relationships starts while one or both partners is involved with somebody else.
"We have discovered that most people cannot help but compare themselves with others -- especially in the incredibly private, personal realm of love and relationships," states YourTango Founder & CEO Andrea Miller. "Our goal is to give users a fun way to see how they stack up, along with a bunch of spicy tidbits in an entertaining, clickable app."
YourTango.com is the digital leader in love and relationships. With a mission to help users live their best love lives, YourTango offers award-winning content, community, tools, and connections to relationships experts to over 3.3mm unique visitors per month.