NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- To help amp up your beauty routine and smile for the holiday parties to come, Andrea Brooks of @AndreasChoice and Colgate® Optic White® released Episode 7 of the seven part online video series, "The Smile Show™," today. Hosted via the Colgate Optic White YouTube channel, the latest installment features Andrea's exclusive tips and tricks for looking and feeling your best while celebrating this holiday season. She shares her winter beauty routine and tips for achieving a whiter, brighter smile just in time for the holidays.
Experience the interactive Multimedia News Release here: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7683851-colgate-the-smile-show-holiday/
"The holidays are full of photo-ops, so I always want to make sure my smile is bright," said Andrea Brooks. "I use the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen because my busy holiday schedule requires a whitening product that is easy to use, convenient and effective."
For seamless holiday beauty prep, follow these tips from Andrea and check out Episode 7 of "The Smile Show" at www.youtube.com/ColgateOpticWhite for more exclusive content. A few of Andrea's favorite tips include:
- The holiday season often means colder weather, whether wind, rain or snow, so make sure you hair styles are "weather proof!" My favorites are a top knot or half bun.
- This time of year calls for fun family reunions with photo-ops that will fill up family albums and social media feeds. Make sure your smile is white and bright with the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen. It is as easy as brush, whiten and go for effective and convenient whitening.
- To combat dry skin, swap out your normal face wash for a more moisturizing one that will keep your skin hydrated! Want double the protection? You can also reach for a moisturizing foundation and cover all your bases.
- To avoid looking pale and chalky in flash photography, avoid products with ingredients that reflect light on your face--this is very common in mineral cosmetics. The brightest part of your face should be your brilliant smile, not your foundation!
"At Colgate, we know that convenience is important when it comes to maintaining a healthy, white smile," said Philip Durocher, Vice President and General Manager, U.S. Oral Care Marketing at Colgate-Palmolive Company. "Busy holiday schedules demand hassle free products like the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen that help make daily routines even easier."
The Colgate Optic White toothbrush is specially designed with whitening cups and polishing bristles to help remove surface stains. The gel in the built-in Colgate Optic White Whitening Pen contains hydrogen peroxide, which provides effective whitening beyond surface stains. Its unique stay-on gel formula adheres to teeth for whiter teeth in 2 days*. It's as easy as…Brush. Whiten. Go.®
- Brush. Brush as you normally would with your toothpaste.
- Whiten. Turn dial at bottom of pen and apply gel. It takes only seconds to apply and adhere to your teeth. No waiting, no rinsing.
- Go. Store pen inside brush.
To view Episode 7 of "The Smile Show" and view tips on making your smile your best accessory, follow @OpticWhite and @AndreasChoice on Twitter and visit youtube.com/colgateopticwhite. For more information on this partnership and video series, visit: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7683851-colgate-the-smile-show-holiday/
The Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen is currently available at mass retailers and grocery stores nationwide. For more information on the Colgate Optic White line of products or to purchase visit www.colgateopticwhite.com.
* For best whitening results, continue to use as directed.
About Colgate-Palmolive Company
About Colgate-Palmolive: Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet, Hill's Prescription Diet and Hill's Ideal Balance. For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate's global oral health education program, Bright Smiles, Bright Futures™, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com.