LOS ANGELES, Dec. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Have you ever seen a gown, whether it be on a woman having a night out or in a catalog of wedding dresses, that just took your breath away? Perhaps it was in a place that you least expected it, like on a Christmas TV special or the mother of the bride's dresses, and you can't get it out of your mind. With recent appearances on some of the most beloved celebrities, Jovani— couture-loving fashion house and designer of prom, wedding, and party dresses—is attracting more than its share of attention.
For instance, Jordin Sparks stepped out at the American Music Awards in sexy Jovani style 92827. The fierce, hard look got rave reviews for its studded top bodice and gorgeous black and gold contrasting tones. Perhaps more importantly, many complimented Jordin's whole look, which made use of edgy accessories, glamorous Cleopatra-inspired shoes, and a tight ponytail. In fact, numerous blogs and news outlets had plenty of great things to say about Jordin, who also hosted the AMA's red carpet live stream event:
- "Jordin sparkled as she arrived at the AMAs dressed in Gladiator-style glamor" (Daily Mail)
- "The American Idol alum looked stunning as she showed off her gorgeous gams on the red carpet" (E! Online)
- "Jordin Sparks looked like a fairytale princess on the American Music Awards red carpet in her black gown" (Idolator)
- "The 'American Idol' alum looked gorgeous as usual wearing a dramatic full-length black dress by Jovani" (Examiner)
- "Jordin Sparks started things off with a BANG on the American Music Awards red carpet in El Lay this afternoon, bringing the drama with her gold and black Jovani gown" (Perez Hilton)
In a special that aired earlier this month, CMA Country Christmas, nine-time Grammy Award winner Mary J. Blige rocked Jovani style 79121 while singing a holiday tune. The strapless, shimmering silver and black gown was the perfect way of celebrating the Christmas season without overdoing it. Plus, as always, the unofficial queen of R&B looked elegant, knowing that a Jovani dress is the perfect way to display grace and exuberance. Mary also looked stunning last month in Jovani style 88732 while performing a concert to promote her new Christmas album on the Home Shopping Network. The sparkling slate full-length gown was a stunner, and it made Mary look as gorgeous as her musical stylings.
So, next time you see a gorgeous gown on a celebrity—whether it's Miranda Lambert at the Country Music Awards, Ariana Grande at the Billboard Music Awards, or Priyanka Chopra in her 2013 video for "Exotic"—that you simply must have, it may very well be a Jovani couture creation. Check out Jovani's website at www.Jovani.com to see all of the designer's gowns, sorted by event type. On the site, you can also find the nearest Jovani retailers near you and find links to Jovani's social media pages.