SHENZHEN, China, July 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ZAFUL, a brand that has become synonymous with edgy and bold fashion apparel and accessories, recently announced that they have taken their quality commitment a few notches higher through a 30-day moneyback policy. Brought into effect in June this year, the new policy makes it possible for the buyers of ZAFUL to get a full refund or re-dispatch of products that are priced below 50 USD provided they write to ZAFUL within 30 days of receiving the product. Christened as '30-day moneyback offer,' the new policy reflects the longstanding quality control commitments of the brand, the owners claimed.
"In effect, anybody could avail this 30-day moneyback offer as barring a few, almost all our products are priced under the 50 USD mark. We have certainly brought in this offer as a temporary policy, but it is highly unlikely that this policy would change anytime soon," a top sales manager of ZAFUL was quoted by the press during a recent interview.
"Apart from this recently introduced 3-day moneyback offer, we have always assigned highest importance to the feedback we receive from our buyers. Working on consumer feedback actually helps us in improving service quality and product quality overall."
"Although positive ratings and reviews account for 95% of all the reviews received to date, we actually care more for the remaining 5% than the 95% who have showered all the good reviews and ratings upon us," added the sales manager while speaking on behalf of ZAFUL, a brand that has already been able to capture a sizeable market share in swimwear niche.
The sales manager of ZAFUL also told the press that they have received many emails from existing customers over the past few months which state that real products received are quite different from product photographs featured on the web store. He said that they have devoted many man hours for resolving this issue and the products displayed on the website now match exactly the actual products.
About the Company
ZAFUL is a popular brand known for its large and unique collection of swimwear, jumpsuits, shoes, and accessories. It is one of one-stop online shops from Globalegrow.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zaful-rearticulated-its-quality-control-commitments-with-30-day-moneyback-announcement-300299851.html