- The high-performance DS8100 instantly captures the most problematic barcodes including dense, poorly printed, dirty or damaged, as well as electronic barcodes on dimly lit displays.
- The DS8100's superior scanning range enables cashiers to easily scan items in customers' shopping carts without leaving the register.
- Detailed DS8100 scanning performance and battery health metrics simplify spotting and correcting issues before they impact employee productivity and customer service.
- The cost-effective DS2200 series enables small- and medium-sized businesses to upgrade to the latest 2D technology at a price comparable to 1D scanners.
- Ready to use out of the box, the DS2200 series is easy to deploy, use and manage.
OTHER RECENTLY-INTRODUCED SOLUTIONS
- Zebra SmartSense™ for Retail is an Enterprise Asset Intelligence solution that combines RFID, video and a micro-location capability to identify and track the journey and location of merchandise, associates and shoppers who have opted into the network or loyalty application in a retail store in real-time – helping retailers execute successful omnichannel fulfillment strategies. This solution delivers actionable insights to help ensure optimal stock levels, pinpoint theft and enhance store promotions.
- Zebra's Android™-based TC5 Series touch mobile computers offer a sleek, intuitive consumer design with enterprise-class durability, security and manageability, making it ideal for employee communications, price and inventory checks.
- The ZXP Series 9 is Zebra's highest fidelity, edge-to-edge retransfer card printer, allowing retailers to print personalized gift, membership and loyalty cards faster than any printer in its class.
- Zebra also updated the industry's largest Android-based mobile computing portfolio with solutions designed to enhance the retail experience: the MC18 personal shopper, MC40, TC70, TC70x and ET50 rugged tablet. Zebra's ET50 with Windows® 10 and TC70x with Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise also offers Microsoft's enterprise-grade security, manageability and connectivity across multiple form factors.
Pat Glennon, Vice President, North America Retail and Hospitality, Zebra
"In retail, the physical and digital worlds are colliding. To be truly omnichannel, retailers require actionable data at their fingertips. Today's retail customers expect the same level of detail on products when shopping in-store or online. Zebra's products and solutions provide retailers new levels of visibility and functionality to provide exceptional customer experiences."
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today's data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Industry Analyst Contact:
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2017 ZIH Corp. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zebra-technologies-delivers-visibility-thats-visionary-at-nrf-2017-300391008.html
SOURCE Zebra Technologies Corporation