The new Motorola license agreement brings immediate brand recognition to the products being launched over the coming months. The new product categories, including smart lanterns, modular mobile lighting and Bluetooth speakers, are available for demo at the 2017 SHOT Show in Las Vegas.
The new product categories include:
- LUMO200 & LUMO400 Smart Lanterns: Control your campsite's lighting from your phone with this new product and smartphone app. The lanterns feature intelligent, connected technology that syncs with weather sensors and alerts, using reliable Bluetooth connectivity. The app brings over 16 million color options to the user's fingertips. The lantern is available in models producing 200 lumens and 400 lumens, along with both traditional battery-powered and rechargeable options.
- Hybrid Modular Flashlight + Lantern: The flashlight-lantern hybrid comes standard with a digital display temperature sensor module. Several interchangeable smart modules will be offered to vary functionality and provide customization based on user needs and preferences. The optional modules, with a smart twist cap to quickly and easily connect, include a Bluetooth speaker, power bank and an alarm.
- Wearable LED Lights: More robust than other wearable lights, Motorola's lights include bright, push-activated LEDs, with a reflector and carabiner-style attachment. Four unique models feature distinct category differentiators, including a pedometer, UV sensor, compass and digital temperature gauge. The wearable light is rechargeable via a micro USB port.
- Rechargeable Flashlights: These rugged flashlights offer between 80 to 1,100 lumens at an unbeatable price point. They are waterproof, offer thousands of hours of use and many offer easy rechargeability via micro-USB ports.
- Weather Radios: These portable weather radio offerings will have necessary features such as a USB port, solar recharging panel, portable battery charger and hand crank. They also include a one button alert setting, AM/FM radio, and LED flashlight.
- Bluetooth Speakers: The WAVE Bluetooth speaker series features innovative, Touch2share technology and offer the same quality, durability and connectivity featured in all Motorola products. Models are rechargeable via a USB port, feature level IPX4 water resistant rating, and offer a convenient phone conferencing feature.
Motorola Outdoors products will be available for view and demo at the SHOT Show in booth #4026.
About Zenus Technology Limited
Zenus Technology Limited is a global provider of consumer electronics solutions. The company has created a strong presence in the retail and ecommerce channels through its innovative products. They work with 200 businesses globally covering more than 10,000 store fronts.
About Motorola Trademark Licensing
For nearly 90 years the Motorola name has been synonymous with quality, innovation and trust around the world. Over 100 million products sold each year carry the Motorola name and demonstrate the brand's lasting power and continued relevance in today's ever-evolving marketplace. Motorola's Trademark Licensing Program seeks to leverage the power of this iconic brand by teaming with dynamic companies who can provide unique, high quality products that enrich consumer's lives. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Angie Maddox, Seed Factory, 404-996-4041; firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zenus-technology-limited-introduces-a-new-line-of-motorola-branded-outdoor-products-featuring-innovative-and-smart-technology-solutions-300391947.html
SOURCE Zenus Technology Limited