SAN MATEO, California, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The smart way to email your Cloud content
Today ZeroDesktop launches ZeroPC Cloud Attach(TM), a Google Chrome Browser extension that allows you to email any number of files or folders of any size with complete ease straight from your Gmail account. Cloud Attach connects with your various Cloud accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and Flickr, cutting out the steps usually involved in sending email attachments and saving you time.
Cloud Attach is accessed by using a simple little cloud icon at the bottom of your "compose" window in Gmail, so it's integrated into the way you already use email. Richard Sah, Chief Product Officer, explains: "Normally you'd have to download the content from the Cloud and then physically upload to attach it to the email, which takes time and suffers from size limitations. Yet using Cloud Attach means you can add a shared link of any file or folder stored in any of your Cloud accounts - and the Cloud Attach link is live, so it will always point to the latest version."
With Cloud Attach the recipient can preview the attachment, whether it's a large size presentation or holiday photo album, without having to download it - meaning you can send high res. content such as videos, images and photo albums that would otherwise be impossible due to size limitations. In addition to general Gmail users, Cloud Attach is perfect for anyone with more lightweight, portable laptops such as Chromebooks, which tend to have much less physical storage space and rely heavily on Cloud services. For added security, the premium ZeroPC accounts offer password protection for individual files, providing peace of mind in confidentiality.
Young Song, CEO of ZeroDesktop, is the brains behind Cloud Attach: "ZeroDesktop's vision is to create innovative products around different Cloud services and provide tools for people to be more efficient, and Cloud Attach is our latest solution. We didn't want to create yet another "Cloud" account, as there are countless of them out there. People use different Cloud services for different purposes - SkyDrive for sharing document at work, Dropbox for sharing project folders, Flickr for high-res photo images - and we wanted something that links all of these services together in an effective and useful way".
To use Cloud Attach simply download the extension from the Chrome Web Store then quickly and easily create a ZeroPC account. You can then connect each Cloud service that you use through the intuitive Cloud Attach interface. An additional feature allowing you to save attachments from your Gmail account directly to one of your Cloud services will be added soon, along with other exciting features.
Full specifications include:
- Cloud Attach is the latest tool from ZeroDesktop. It's a Google Chrome extension available to download on the Chrome Web Store http://www.zeropc.com/cloudattach
- Gmail Cloud Attach lets you select multiple files and folders of any size to save you time
- Free 1GB ZeroPC storage across ZeroPC's services including Web Desktop, Content Navigator for iOS and Android, and Cloud Attach - access and share content easily from any device
- Additional Free 40GB Cloud Storage from Connected Services (such as Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, and much more)
- Password protection feature available on premium ZeroPC accounts
- Disable your Cloud Attach link anytime if you accidentally send the wrong attachment
- Supported Cloud services include Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Flickr, Instagram, SugarSync, Facebook, 4shared, Photobucket and Picasa
- Ability to save attachments from Gmail direct to your own Cloud in an upcoming release available soon
- For email recipients, view Cloud Attached files online without opening or downloading the attachment whether it is a document, photo, video or music
Silicon Valley based ZeroDesktop, Inc. is a global provider of a Cloud OS Infrastructure and Cloud services brokerage solutions for consumers, telecom, OEMs, Software Providers. The ZeroDesktop Cloud OS Infrastructure unifies scattered digital content from cloud services into one secure repository accessed by PCs, tablets and mobile devices. The ZeroDesktop solution includes ZeroPC Cloud Desktop, Content Navigator iOS and Android native applications, Cloud Service Brokerage platform, and our latest ZeroPC Cloud Attach utility.
For more info, please go to http://www.zeropc.com.
To download Cloud Attach, please visit http://www.zeropc.com/cloudattach
SOURCE Dynamo KickStater PR