BOSTON and LONDON, September 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Zerto, whose innovative disaster recovery solutions provide "Resilience for Evolving IT™", today announced it is enhancing the Zerto Alliance Partner (ZAP) Program to provide exceptional simplicity, equitable rewards and progressive, next-generation training to channel partners worldwide. With 50 percent year-over-year (YoY) growth in Zerto's partner network and 112 percent YoY growth in partner certifications, the expanding ZAP Program is focused on delivering a unified experience and path to success for all of Zerto's 1,500 reseller, cloud service provider (CSP) and system integrator partners.
"The Zerto partner program is simple, far more simple than any other program we've been a part of -it just works," said Stephen Johnson, President, Corus360. "It's easy to get to the Zerto team and resources that we need, which allows us to focus on designing and deploying DR solutions and services in the field. The new Zerto partner program changes the way we do business and enables us to be more successful in growing our data recovery and business continuity opportunities."
"Being chosen as a Cloud Provider in the Zerto Alliance Partner program has empowered us to open up new accounts that we never would have been able to before," said Mike Fuhrman, CTO of Peak 10. "In today's always-on, mobile and cloud-ready world, partnering with Zerto helps us make sure that customers have the confidence that they can move their business forward no matter what comes their way."
"We see our partners as a true extension of our sales team, and it's a crucial part of our mission to ensure they have a seamless, educational and superior experience as members of the ZAP Program," said Mariah West, Director of Partner Marketing, Zerto. "The new elements we're announcing today continue to help us exceed these goals, offering partners a first-rate program that consistently recieves high marks from partners."
The new ZAP Program also allows channel, cloud or alliance partners to access marketing, training, rewards and resources. These program enhancements build on Zerto's commitment, since 2012, to sell 100 percent through the channel while remaining a trusted technology partner that drives rich new opportunities and embraces disruptive routes to success such as disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS).
The New Zerto Alliance Partner Program
Newly introduced tools and resources are designed to drive profitability, predictability and collaboration between Zerto and its global partners, including:
Unified Partners with Equal Rewards:
- The ZAP program allows Value Added Resellers (VARs), Systems Integrators and Cloud Service Providers to choose their business models and work under one unified partner program, simplifying training and incentive programs
- Unified program provides rewards for value, not just volume, offering benefits in lower volume markets to help partners build their business
- Membership levels with clear requirements and rewards across sales, training and marketing agreements regardless of partner type
- Streamlined ZAP Portal providing comprehensive, round-the-clock access to sales, marketing and technical resources
Next-Generation Training and Engagement:
- On-demand, online training at no cost that makes it easy for sales and technical professionals to achieve certification in hours versus days or weeks
- Focused engagement for next-generation channel partners, including gamification and rewards for completing deal registration, training and other goals
- Management tools available with the launch of Zerto Virtual Replication version 5.0, including:
- A new mobile application for remote administration from anywhere
- Role-based provisioning and management designed for cloud service providers
In addition to its 100 percent channel model, Zerto also works closely with the channel as business partners. Partners provide input on the direction of the product, company and program through the Zerto strategic Advisory Board. They can also join a beta product program to deliver critical feedback on new software solutions during development.
Recently recognized as one of the IT channel's most effective CEOs, Ziv Kedem has driven Zerto's relationship with its partners from the top.
"Alongside our products, the partnerships we have forged with the channel, CSPs and technology providers are vital to the success and continued innovation for virtual replication and disaster recovery," said Kedem. "The ZAP Program gives us a way to rewards and support our partners around the globe to maximize their reach and ensure they provide the best data management and business continuity products and services to their customers."
In early 2017, the new benefits of the program will also be extended to Zerto's Technology Alliance Partners.
Zerto, a pioneer in the field of 'IT Resilience', provides continuous availability and disaster recovery software solutions. Zerto's proactive approach to recovery gives companies confidence in their ability to withstand any disruption, incorporate new technology easily, and change frequently to accommodate evolving IT budgets and business priorities. The company's award-winning product, Zerto Virtual Replication, part of our Cloud Continuity Platform™, provides the simplest and most reliable method for protecting any application. With Zerto, companies move beyond their BC/DR 'insurance policy' to embrace Resilience for Evolving IT™. For more information, go to http://www.zerto.com.
Contact: Zerto, Inc., Erik Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-617-379-3736