SEATTLE, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate and home-related marketplace, today announced the formation of a Multifamily Rental Advisory Board to provide advice and counsel to Zillow on services for the multifamily rental industry, including ideas for future products and strategy. Zillow is the largest rental site on the Webi, with more than 10 million rental shoppers coming to Zillow® rental sites each monthii. Additionally, Zillow operates the Zillow Rental Network, the largest rental network on the Web in the U.S. comprised of millions of rental shoppers on Zillow.com® and Yahoo! Homes.iii
"We selected our Multifamily Rental Advisory Board because of their valuable contributions to the market, and their deep experience with the constantly evolving rental and property management audiences in the U.S.," said Greg Schwartz, Zillow's Chief Revenue Officer. "We value opinions of leading marketers in the industry to help us plan and build Zillow's rental products and services in a way that best serves the needs and interests of the multifamily rental market."
The members of Zillow's Multifamily Rental Advisory Board are well-respected marketing professionals in the multifamily management industry, including:
- Summer Austin, Director of Strategic Marketing for Camden Property Trust (Houston, Texas)
- Greg Benson, Senior Director of Marketing for Greystar (Washington, D.C.)
- Jeremy Brown, Vice President of Marketing for ZRS Management (Miami, Florida)
- Angella Davis, National Director of Marketing for Pinnacle Family of Companies (Dallas, Texas)
- David Dear, Assistant Vice President of Interactive Marketing for Equity Residential (Chicago, Illinois)
- Josh McDonald, Director of Marketing for Holland Partner Group (Portland, Oregon)
- Jennifer Staciokas, Vice President of Marketing and Training for Lincoln Property Company (Dallas, Texas)
- Kevin Thompson, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Bell Partners (Greensboro, North Carolina)
- Tara Wise, National Director of Marketing for Harbor Group Management Co (Norfolk, Virginia)
About Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full life cycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming nearly 70 million unique users in January 2014, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Agentfolio®, Mortech®, HotPads™ and StreetEasy®. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow, Zillow.com, Postlets, Diverse Solutions, Agentfolio, Mortech, and StreetEasy are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Zillow Digs and HotPads are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
i comScore Media Metrix Rental Domain category ranking by Unique Visitors, December 2013, US Data. ii Internal tracking, Google Analytics, January 2014. iii comScore Media Metrix Key Measures Real Estate Category Ranking by Unique Visitors, December 2013, US Data.
SOURCE Zillow, Inc.