Zillow Announces New Version of Agent Hub Now real estate professionals can manage contacts with forwarding rules, schedule branded email campaigns and get personalized recommendations to market their businesses - on mobile and the Web
SEATTLE, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate and home-related marketplace, today announced a major update to Agent Hub, a free online portal for real estate agents on Zillow®, where real estate agents can find and manage all their important Zillow-related information and resources in one convenient place.
Agent Hub allows agents to easily access Zillow's customer relationship management, or CRM, platform to help agents better manage and organize contacts received from Zillow. With this major enhancement, Zillow's CRM platform now enables agents to efficiently respond to new customer contacts by providing powerful filtering and response tools on mobile and Web browsers.
- Forwarding Rules feature allows agents to filter contacts based on price, time of day, geography and home type, and personally respond or forward to an agent with that specialty.
- Agent-Branded Drip Emails provide a useful and informative way to stay in touch by automatically "dripping" emails to contacts on a scheduled basis. Agents can schedule custom IDX saved search and market report email drip campaigns.
- Personalized Recommendations give agents tips based on their usage of Agent Hub. For example, if an agent hasn't set a drip email, they will see a suggestion in their Dashboard.
The CRM platform also automatically saves the contacts agents receive through Zillow and allows agents to make individual notes and star high-priority contacts for easy follow-up.
Real estate agents who have set up a free Zillow profile or are a Zillow Premier Agent will find their important data pre-populated into Agent Hub automatically for their exclusive use. In addition to the CRM platform, Agent Hub offers agents:
- An analytics dashboard to monitor their listing and agent profile metrics, and reviews status.
- Improved access to Zillow Academy classes on marketing, social media, agent tools and more.
- Access to exclusive industry news and insight.
"Agent Hub has proven extremely helpful to agents with three-quarters of Zillow Premier Agents utilizing the CRM tools each month, which is extraordinary usage. Our goal has always been to continue to add new tools and services to help Zillow Premier Agents convert more of these contacts to active customers. Contact forwarding and drip emails are the latest examples of how we are listening to agents and helping them grow and manage their businesses," said Greg Schwartz, chief revenue officer at Zillow.
About Zillow, Inc.
Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full life cycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. With nearly 44 million monthly unique users in February 2013, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Buyfolio™, Mortech™ and HotPads™. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
Buyfolio, Mortech, HotPads and Digs are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
SOURCE Zillow, Inc.