SEATTLE, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow Group, which houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on mobile and Web, today announced the launch of the Premier Agent® App, a new mobile application for the approximately 100,000 agents who leverage Zillow® and Trulia® as part of their marketing efforts. The app will be available for free in the iOS® and Android® app stores in mid-November.
The Premier Agent App is designed to make agents more efficient and allow them to work anywhere, by giving them a fast, streamlined way to manage their incoming contacts from Zillow and Trulia, as well as the ability to manage their listings, reviews and their profile on Zillow and Trulia. The app will also include access to the Premier Agent Resource Center. It will be available to all agents who have a free Zillow Group profile.
"The Premier Agent App will give agents richer, more detailed information on the contacts they receive from all their advertising efforts across Zillow and Trulia along with enhanced contact management tools that will allow them to respond more quickly from wherever they happen to be," said Greg Schwartz, Zillow Group chief business officer. "We've always believed that the best customer relationship management tool is the one that works for the agent, which is why we offer more than 60 different CRM solutions through Zillow Tech Connect: Leads, and we are pleased to add the Premier Agent App into the mix."
New features within the Premier Agent App include:
- Quick Response Options
- Push notification alerts agents the instant a contact is received from Zillow and Trulia.
- Phone alerts connect agents directly with contacts for live conversation.
- Quick response toolbar lets agents easily access contact forwarding, email, SMS and call reply options.
- Contact Management Options
- Incoming alerts will include message details from the contact, as well as information on the property the buyer or seller reached out about.
- Information about the contact includes information like search history across Zillow and Trulia, as well as move timeframe and loan pre-approval status.
- Agents will be able to set the status for contacts, based on the consumer's readiness to buy a home.
- Agents can search across their entire contact list and sort by contact status.
- Profile Management and Resources
- Agents can manage listings and can post information about open houses or add additional photos.
- Agents can manage their profiles across Zillow and Trulia by adding past sales or requesting reviews.
- Agents can access the Premier Agent Resource Center.
The Premier Agent App was unveiled at the Zillow Group Premier Agent Forum, in Las Vegas, Nev., in front of more than 1,000 agents. The Zillow Group Premier Agent Forum is an annual event that brings together thousands of Zillow Group Premier Agents to meet with Zillow Group executives and learn from other real estate experts about the latest trends within the industry.
Zillow Group (NASDAQ: Z and ZG) houses a portfolio of the largest real estate and home-related brands on the Web and mobile. The company's brands focus on all stages of the home lifecycle: renting, buying, selling, financing and home improvement. Zillow Group is committed to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration and knowledge around homes, and connecting them with the right local professionals to help. The Zillow Group portfolio of consumer brands includes real estate and rental marketplaces Zillow®, Trulia®, StreetEasy® and HotPads®. In addition, Zillow Group works with tens of thousands of real estate agents, lenders and rental professionals, helping maximize business opportunities and connect to millions of consumers. The company operates a number of business brands for real estate, rental and mortgage professionals, including Postlets®, Mortech®, Diverse Solutions®, dotloop® and Retsly®. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow, Postlets, Mortech, Diverse Solutions, StreetEasy, Retsly and HotPads are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Trulia is a registered mark of Trulia, Inc., dotloop is a registered trademark of dotloop, Inc.
SOURCE Zillow Group