SEATTLE, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow Group, which houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on mobile and Web, continues to add multiple listing service partners (MLSs) to the Zillow® Partnership Platform, the company's direct feed program. Several large MLSs have recently started sending their listings to Zillow Group, including High Country Association of REALTORS® and Realtor Association of Northeast Wisconsin.
"Our MLS partners are key partners as we provide fresh, accurate listings to millions of homebuyers each month," said Errol Samuelson, Zillow Group chief industry development officer. "We are very pleased that so many MLSs see the value in creating a relationship with us so home shoppers have access to the most accurate listings in these competitive home selling markets. With each new MLS relationship comes a better experience for everyone who uses Zillow and Trulia, from sellers and buyers, to agents and brokers."
New partners include, but aren't limited to:
- Athens County Board of REALTORS, Inc. / Athens, Ohio
- Bay County Realtors Association / Bay City, Mich.
- Coastal Association of Realtors of Maryland, Inc. / Berlin, Md.
- Corbin Property Listing Service / Corbin, Ky.
- East Central Association of REALTORS / Flint, Mich.
- Egyptian Board of REALTORS, Inc. / Marion, Ill.
- High Country Association of REALTORS / Boone, N.C.
- Mid Carolina Regional Association of REALTORS / Southern Pines, N.C.
- Natchez Board of REALTORS / Natchez, Miss.
- North Carolina Regional MLS / Jacksonville, N.C.
- Outer Banks Association of REALTORS / Nags Head, N.C.
- Realtor Association of Northeast Wisconsin / Appleton, Wis.
- Roanoke Valley Association of REALTORS / Roanoke, Va.
- REALTOR Association of Southern Kentucky, Inc. / Bowling Green, Ky.
Through the Zillow Partnership Platform, real estate agents are prominently displayed as the listing agent on all of their listings and can receive leads directly from Zillow and Trulia, all at no cost. Brokerages receive attribution, branding, a link back directly to their websites and daily reporting access. To learn more about the platform, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-757-4250.
Zillow Group (NASDAQ: Z and ZG) houses a portfolio of the largest real estate and home-related brands on the Web and mobile. The company's brands focus on all stages of the home lifecycle: renting, buying, selling, financing and home improvement. Zillow Group is committed to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration and knowledge around homes, and connecting them with the right local professionals to help. The Zillow Group portfolio of consumer brands includes real estate and rental marketplaces Zillow®, Trulia®, StreetEasy® and HotPads®. In addition, Zillow Group works with tens of thousands of real estate agents, lenders and rental professionals, helping maximize business opportunities and connect to millions of consumers. The company operates a number of business brands for real estate, rental and mortgage professionals, including Mortech®, Diverse Solutions®, dotloop® and Retsly®. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
Zillow, Mortech, Diverse Solutions, StreetEasy, Retsly and HotPads are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Trulia is a registered mark of Trulia, LLC, dotloop is a registered trademark of dotloop, LLC.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zillow-group-has-direct-relationships-with-more-than-400-multiple-listing-services-300251479.html
SOURCE Zillow Group