HAIFA, Israel, February 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (IL0065100443, IL0065100773) (the "Company") hereby notifies, in accordance with the provisions of Section 4.03 of an Indenture entered into between the Company and Hermetic Trust (1975) Ltd. on July 16, 2014 (the "Indenture"), changes in its organizational structure, which include the following three key elements:
- Leading Business Units (The unit that manages the relevant trade) will report directly to the Company's President and CEO;
- Empowering the Country organizations and shifting Country reporting to Vice President of Shipping
- Cancelling existing position of Area Managers.
The leading Business Units will be managed by Vice Presidents, as follows:
- The Pacific Business Unit will be managed by Nissim Yochai (who currently serves as Vice President of Global Sales)
- The Intra-Asia Business Unit will be managed by Danny Hoffmann (who currently serves as the President of the Asia-Pacific Area)
- The Cross Suez & Atlantic Business Unit will be managed by Rani Ben-Yehuda (who currently serves as the Manager of the Israel and East-Mediterranean Area)
Rafael Ben-Ari will continue to serve as Vice President of Shipping.
The changes to the organizational structure will be effective as of March 1, 2016.
SOURCE ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd.