DUBLIN, December 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dx6z5d/zimbabwe_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Zimbabwe Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The country's tyre market is dominated by the passenger car tyre segment, which accounted two-thirds of the market share in 2014
On account of lack of tyre manufacturers in the country, Zimbabwe is predominantly an import driven tyre market. Apollo Tyres is the only tyre company that operates its manufacturing plant in the country, with other major tyre players operating in Zimbabwe through import route being Bridgestone, Yokohama, Continental and Dunlop.
With a population of around 14.5 million in 2014, Zimbabwe is one of the fast growing nations of the African continent. As of 2013, the vehicle motorization rate in Zimbabwe stood at around 60 vehicles (includes passenger cars & commercial vehicles) per 1,000 people. As a result, there is a huge potential for the country's automotive industry to grow in the coming years. In 2013, Zimbabwe launched its National Transport Policy aimed at promoting reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable road transport system in the country.
Due to the poor condition of road network in Zimbabwe, the government plans to enhance its focus on strengthening the country's infrastructure, which is expected to drive demand for commercial vehicles in the coming years, thereby boosting commercial vehicle tyre market in the country. Also, government initiatives towards providing easy financing for tractors used in agriculture sector is expected to increase the demand for OTR tyres during the forecast period.
Zimbabwe Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects of tyre market expansion in Zimbabwe:
- Zimbabwe Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Two Wheeler Tyres & OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Zimbabwe Tyre Manufacturing Production Capacity
5. Zimbabwe Tyre Market Outlook
6. Zimbabwe Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Zimbabwe Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Zimbabwe Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Zimbabwe Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
10. Zimbabwe Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Zimbabwe Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Apollo Tyre Company Limited (Dunlop Tyre)
- Bridgestone Corp.
- Continental AG
- Hankook Tyre Co. Ltd.
- Kumho Tyre Co., Inc.
- Michelin North America, Inc.
- Pirelli & C. SpA
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Tyre & Rubber Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dx6z5d/zimbabwe_tyre
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets