NEW YORK, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With a population of around 14.5 million in 2014, Zimbabwe is one of the fast growing nations of the African continent. As of 2013, the vehicle motorization rate in Zimbabwe stood at around 60 vehicles (includes passenger cars & commercial vehicles) per 1,000 people. As a result, there is a huge potential for the country's automotive industry to grow in the coming years. In 2013, Zimbabwe launched its National Transport Policy aimed at promoting reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable road transport system in the country. Due to the poor condition of road network in Zimbabwe, the government plans to enhance its focus on strengthening the country's infrastructure, which is expected to drive demand for commercial vehicles in the coming years, thereby boosting commercial vehicle tyre market in the country. Also, government initiatives towards providing easy financing for tractors used in agriculture sector is expected to increase the demand for OTR tyres during the forecast period.
According to the TechSci Research report, "Zimbabwe Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the country's tyre market is dominated by the passenger car tyre segment, which accounted two-thirds of the market share in 2014. On account of lack of tyre manufacturers in the country, Zimbabwe is predominantly an import driven tyre market. Apollo Tyres is the only tyre company that operates its manufacturing plant in the country, with other major tyre players operating in Zimbabwe through import route being Bridgestone, Yokohama, Continental and Dunlop. "Zimbabwe Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects of tyre market expansion in Zimbabwe:
- Zimbabwe Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Two Wheeler Tyres & OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Zimbabwe
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03426210-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zimbabwe-tyre-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300282780.html