FRASER, Mich., Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- zipLogix™ has made several key innovations to the broker version of its industry-leading transaction management system, zipTMS™. Integrated with the advanced zipForm® Plus digital forms software, the online workplace provides real estate professionals with a comprehensive set of tools and essentials for optimizing workflow while managing transactions.
The broker-based dashboard comes equipped with a collection of advanced widgets that empower users by allowing brokers to view and analyze metrics for an entire brokerage or one particular office location. Features of the new Broker Dashboard include:
- Monthly Transaction Charts – Gives users the ability to view key performance data for each month. Reports highlight transaction statuses such as new listings as well as expired, closed and fell through transactions.
- Recent Transaction Status and Approval Activity – Monitors activities including: creating new transactions, deleting transactions, changing a transaction's status, requesting document approval and requesting transaction approval.
- Weekly Transaction Activity – Shows a breakdown of transaction status movement throughout the current week. Statuses that are monitored include: Active Listings, Pending Transactions, Closed Transactions and Fell Through Transactions.
- Weekly zipTMS™ Tasks – Keeps track of weekly transaction dates and statuses, as well as the number of tasks that are due, overdue and completed by an agent within a given week.
- Weekly zipTMS™ Transaction Dates – Gives a snapshot of reports covering expiring listings, transactions closing and retention removals.
- Quarterly Performance Snapshot – Shows top-performing agents, where they are located and the value of the transactions they have closed.
- Account Information – Gives quick access to user, product and form library information.
- Property and Transaction Type – Provides a breakdown of all transactions according to their property and transaction type.
- Listing Map – Provides users with advanced search and filter functionality for various transaction types, statuses and price ranges.
- Transaction Values – Shows the number of transactions that fall into defined price ranges. Includes active listings as well as pending, closed and fell through transactions.
The zipTMS™ Broker Dashboard also comes with an option for users to manage various reports in a number of ways including the ability to set different timeframes for viewing and retrieving data, sort and filter different columns within the report, and export data into a CSV file.
"The development of the zipTMS™ transaction management system Broker Dashboard is a direct reflection of the time and effort we put into ensuring the success of our customers," said zipLogix™ Chairman of the Board Mark Petersen. "With this new reporting tool, brokers now can easily monitor and manage tasks, transactions and agent activity within their brokerage firms all in one place."
Fraser, Mich.-based zipLogix™ is a technology company created by, owned by and working for real estate professionals to improve productivity and efficiency industry wide. Its software automates and simplifies the repetitive and complex steps of real estate transactions, and is used by more than 650,000 real estate professionals across the country.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ziplogix-launches-ziptms-broker-dashboard-300336657.html