Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. Adds Television & Print Advertising Campaigns For 2012 Pool Season And Increases Digital Marketing Social media sweepstakes offers chance at cash and prizes
SAN DIEGO, May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. is increasing its advertising and marketing reach for the third year in a row to support pool dealers in sales of its products to pool-owners. For the 2012 pool season, Zodiac® has invested heavily in in-store merchandising kits, point-of-purchase displays, and is again supporting an extensive consumer campaign to help drive traffic into stores. For the first time, the company is doing television advertising, supported by magazine ad buys, an online advertising campaign, public relations, and social media, leading the industry in consumer targeted advertising.
The company is focusing its efforts on four main product initiatives: pool cleaners,Nature2® alternative sanitizers. Despite the lackluster economy, Zodiac saw 2011 sales of its Polaris energy efficient equipment, iAquaLink™, and ® cleaners, Jandy® Pro Series equipment and Zodiac products increase over the previous year. Much of the increase is attributable to strategic consumer marketing initiatives and continued innovation that Zodiac delivers.
After completing extensive consumer research throughout 2010 and 2011, Zodiac planned its largest ever marketing investment in online, TV, and print media to match the media consumption habits of its target audiences; more than 60 million consumer impressions will be garnered by the campaigns. All of these efforts are incremental to the robust pull strategy to help consumers make the purchase with extensive consumer rebates on several products, including Polaris and Zodiac pool cleaners, and Nature2 alternative sanitizers, throughout the whole summer, extending its normal rebate season by more than a month.
Some highlights of the campaigns include:
- Television advertising: Zodiac has produced three television commercials for pool cleaners that will air on cable networks, including Bravo, HGTV®, and DIY, CNN, ESPN®, to name a few
- Print advertising: Magazine print ads appearing in 19 national titles, including Better Homes & Gardens® , Cooking Light®, Real Simple®, Elle Decor®, Sports Illustrated® and Money,
- Web advertising: National web advertising for all major product categories, including pool cleaners, iAquaLink, energy-efficient equipment, and Nature2
- Energy efficiency: The "total Zodiac eco-friendly pool" is featured on Lifetime television's "Designing Spaces" Think Green program as the lead segment on both May 3 and June 15
- Sweepstakes: A sweepstakes campaign to give away one iPad® per week for six weeks, in support of its new iAquaLink mobile pool control system, just launched April 16th. Consumers can enter through Zodiac's Facebook page
- Websites: A revised, updated Polaris website highlights robotic cleaners as well as animation that shows how suction and pressure cleaners work
- Find a Dealer: New dealer locator tools on both Zodiac and Polaris websites make it easy for consumers to find dealers that sell Zodiac products
- Social media: "Pool Corner" on Facebook features photos of dealer/builder pools using Zodiac equipment
"Our goal is to drive traffic to stores and to educate consumers on new innovations that can make it easier, more cost-effective, and more eco-friendly to own a swimming pool," said Troy Franzen, managing director-Americas for Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. "Our marketing programs provide us multiple ways for our dealers and consumers to connect with us. We are building direct relationships with people through social media and we're enjoying hearing from customers who love our products or need help with an issue. Keep checking YouTube, Facebook and our Twitter feed for the latest in prizes, rebates and industry news."
Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc., a subsidiary of Zodiac Marine & Pool, S.A.S., is a global leader in swimming pool and spa products and services. The company's comprehensive product lines are marketed under the leading brand names of Zodiac®, Polaris®, Jandy® Pro Series, Nature2®, and Cover-Pools®. Zodiac is the leading provider of premium, innovative pool and spa products and is committed to designing and producing the most energy efficient, earth-friendly pool products and systems available.
To learn more about Zodiac, visit www.zodiacpoolsystems.com or call 800-822-7933.
Note: ZODIAC® is a registered trademark of Zodiac International, S.A.S.U., used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The rebate is delivered on a Visa Rewards Card. Card program issued by The PrivateBank and Trust Company pursuant to a license from Visa USA, Inc. Actual card appearance may vary. The Polaris® Visa prepaid card is redeemable anywhere Visa® Debit is accepted. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
SOURCE Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc.