Zoosk's 3rd Annual Football Survey Uncovers Women's Thoughts About The Sexiest Coach Of Sunday's Big Game
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zoosk.com, the romantic social network, recently surveyed more than 4,000 of its members in the U.S. to uncover their thoughts on everything from which Coach Harbaugh is sexier to predictions on which team will win the Big Game.
Zoosk's findings include:
In the field of public opinion, the sibling coaches have both won.
- 82% of women say they think Coach John Harbaugh of the Baltimore Ravens is the sexier brother in Sunday's game.
- 58% of men and women say they think Coach Jim Harbaugh 's team, the San Francisco 49ers, will win the Big Game.
Speaking of siblings...men are nearly three times as likely as women to say it's ok to date the sibling of an ex!
- 26% of men say they would consider dating the sibling of an ex-girlfriend (and 15% of men say they have).
- Only 10% of women say they would consider dating a sibling of a former flame (and 9% say they have).
A coach, a player or a team owner – who would you rather date?
- 46% of women say if given the choice they would date a football player.
- 34% of women say they would date a team owner.
- 20% of women say they would date a team coach.
Women think football is more romantic than men do.
- 67% of women say a football game can be a romantic date compared to 55% of men who feel the same way.
The Zoosk poll was conducted online in January 2013 and fielded 4,160 responses from members of Zoosk who live in the United States.
Zoosk is the romantic social network that helps members create and share their romantic journeys, with millions of members from around the globe enjoying the service each month. Zoosk provides members at different stages of their romantic journey with a fun and social set of tools such as Romantic Moments, Couple Profiles, and the Personals application. Members can easily access Zoosk's services from its website, its Facebook app, mobile devices, and a downloadable desktop application. Zoosk is available in 25 languages and has members in more than 70 countries. Founded in 2007 by Shayan Zadeh and Alex Mehr , Zoosk, Inc. is based in San Francisco and backed by Canaan Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and ATA Ventures.
Zoosk, Zoosk Messenger and the Zoosk logo are trademarks or service marks of Zoosk, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks or names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
More by this Source
Zoosk's "National Lovers Day" Survey Reveals What It Takes To Have A Happy Relationship
Apr 22, 2013, 09:15 ET
Zoosk's "International Flirting Week" Survey Reveals Who Is More Flirtatious - Men or Women?
Feb 07, 2013, 09:15 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.