SAN CARLOS, Calif., April 30, 2103 /PRNewswire/ -- Zuberance, the leading Brand Advocate marketing company, will host a free webinar on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 11 a.m. Pacific/2 p.m. Eastern on how to boost online ratings and rankings.
This webinar will be compelling for hotels, restaurants, consumer electronics manufacturers, health and fitness companies, software companies, and any company concerned about online ratings and rankings.
Online Reviews Highly Influential
Online ratings on Amazon, Yelp, TripAdvisor plus other sites have significant influence over consumer purchase decisions, studies show.
- 70% consumers trust online reviews (Nielsen)
- Increasing Yelp ratings by one star can boost revenues by 5% to 9% (Harvard Business Review)
- 67% prospects change their mind after reading only one to three negative reviews (Lightspeed Research)
What Attendees will Learn
In this informative webinar, attendees will learn how to:
- Boost online ratings on shopping and review sites
- Increase rankings (Zuberance will provide an example of how one hotel jumped 50 rungs on the TripAdvisor rankings ladder)
- Leverage user-generated content to boost SEO, engagement, and sales
Free Copies of Popular Book
Ten webinar attendees will receive a complimentary autographed copy of the popular book, "Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force," (Wiley, 2012) by Rob Fuggetta, Zuberance founder/CEO.
To register for this webinar, click http://blog.zuberance.com/blog/how-to-boost-online-ratings-rankings/
Zuberance is the leading Brand Advocate marketing company. Zuberance manages and powers ongoing Brand Advocate programs for leading consumer and business brands. Zuberance combines its award-winning Brand Advocate platform with advocacy expertise and services to enable companies to drive advocacy and sales. For more information, visit http://www.zuberance.com or follow Zuberance on Twitter @zuberance.