Zumbiel Packaging to Attend PACK EXPO 2012 on Oct. 30
Innovative Packaging Design Company to Meet With Industry Peers and Trade Media Leaders
HEBRON, Ky., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Zumbiel Packaging, one of the largest independent paperboard packaging companies in the U.S., today announced it is attending PACK EXPO 2012 in Chicago, on October 30. Zumbiel is an award-winning company that designs and produces a variety of innovative paperboard packaging solutions, serving customers throughout many industries and markets, including: beverage; food; health care; consumer products; and automotive.
Zumbiel will be represented by Tom Zumbiel III, marketing manager, and Joe Norton, vice president, sales. The company leaders and their combined expertise in the packaging design industry, as well as their knowledge of Zumbiel's emergent and radical packaging solutions, will be on-hand to engage editors, publishers and interested parties.
The representatives will be available to discuss a wide range of innovations and services that Zumbiel offers, including:
- Full-service structural and graphic packaging design, including pilot production, product testing and R&D capabilities
- Mechanical and technical solutions, from 4-pack to 36-pack filling systems, in all carton styles
- Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI): A customizable program that gives clients the opportunity to optimize supply chain performance and increase their focus on core operating practices
- Revolutionary Z-View multi-pack: An attention-grabbing, compact design that gives packages a metallic shine without additional inks
- Die and plate making
- The award-winning Tran-Z Print sublimation ink process
If you are attending PACK EXPO and would like to schedule a meeting with a Zumbiel Packaging expert, please contact Dane Coleman at TriComB2B, marketing partner of Zumbiel Packaging.
About PACK EXPO
PACK EXPO International 2012 brings together more than 46,000 buyers from all over the globe and 1,800-plus leading suppliers, showcasing state-of-the art materials, machinery and methods for packaging and processing in every market. Far and away the industry's premier event, PACK EXPO International comprises more than 1.1 million square feet of exhibit space, featuring:
- Integrated processing-packaging solutions, dramatically improving efficiency and flexibility
- Breakthrough technology, providing a platform for next-generation product development
- On-site demonstrations, where buyers can see machinery in action to evaluate its compatibility, adaptability and ease of operation
- Revolutionary product launches, opening new possibilities for improved safety, security, sustainability and cost savings
About Zumbiel Packaging
As one of the largest independent paperboard packaging companies in the U.S., Zumbiel has provided a wide range of innovative packaging solutions to clients in the beverage, food, and general consumer product markets for 169 years, and has been with the same ownership group for more than a century, with a steady infusion of resources, talent and fresh perspectives. Zumbiel Packaging is a family-owned, award-winning company that holds SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) chain of custody certifications, and an ISO 9001:2008, registered with a focus on cGMP. For more information, please visit www.zumbiel.com.
SOURCE Zumbiel Packaging
More by this Source
Zumbiel Packaging Achieves Food Safety Standard
Oct 07, 2013, 03:00 ET
Zumbiel Packaging to be on Panel at Packprint Summit Americas
Sep 25, 2013, 03:00 ET
Team Zumbiel Finishes Badwater Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2013, 03:07 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.