NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Pharmaceutical sales and marketing organizations face a challenging U.S. environment as physician access becomes increasingly restricted. Despite this major hurdle, personal promotion remains one of the most effective sales and marketing tools and it has never been more critical for drug and device makers to actively engage with physicians throughout the product lifecycle.
In order to address this critical issue, MDDetails leverages Sunshine Act disclosures (i.e., CMS Open Payments) to provide product and physician level promotional benchmarking across more than 500 marketed U.S. products. Each physician engagement report enables insight into personal promotional activity (e.g., education and detailing) for a specific product and its relevant peer set. Detailed analyses around coverage, specialty mix, rep access, and detailing frequency are provided. Furthermore, KOL engagement and ongoing market development activity (e.g., research, consulting, and speaking) is also discussed.
- A comprehensive assessment of J&J physician engagement activity for Zytiga in 2015 (Over 23,800 paid interactions across 7,100 physicians)
- Promotional benchmarking (e.g. total reach and specialty mix) for Zytiga and 7 peer product(s) in key market(s), including: Prostate Cancer
- Longitudinal view of Zytiga interaction frequency and mix (e.g. meal, speaking, education, consulting, and research)
- In-depth analysis of Zytiga sales rep access within key specialties, including: Urology,Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology
- Ranked lists of most engaged physicians, opinion leaders, and clinical researchers for Zytiga in 2015 (Up to the top 30 in each category)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the full breadth of market development and promotional activity for Zytiga and its competitors in 2015
- Gain insight into marketing mix, promotional spend and longitudinal trends
- Benchmark prescriber access and detailing frequency within key specialties and geographies
- Obtain top Zytiga sales targets and opinion leaders in 2015
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04070834-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zytiga-2015-us-physician-engagement-report-300325128.html