NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The One Club (www.oneclub.org), producers of the prestigious One Show Awards and Creative Week, today announced the finalists for the 2nd Annual One Show Automobile Advertising of the Year Awards, which received submissions from 16 countries. In partnership with the North American International Auto Show (www.naias.com) in Detroit, The One Club will unveil the best automotive ads from around the world in five categories – Broadcast TV, Online Video, Interactive, Experiential Advertising, and Print & Outdoor – as well as the Public Choice Award (www.oneclub.org/autoshow2015).
Winners will be presented on-stage at a special event during the NAIAS Press Preview on Tuesday, January 13, 2015, at the Cobo Center in Detroit. The event is sponsored by AOL Autoblog.
The list of finalists, which features creative work from domestic and international agencies and automotive brands, are as follows:
- Audi of America "The Scripted Life" – Venables Bell & Partners
- Firestone "Pick Up" – Leo Burnett Chicago
- Hyundai Motor America "Dad's Sixth Sense" – INNOCEAN USA
- Subaru of America "Junior Driver" – Carmichael Lynch
- Toyota Hilux "Unbreakable Drivers" – Saatchi & Saatchi Australia
- Daimler "Fantastic Journey" – Jung von Matt
- Jaguar Land Rover "British Villains" – Spark44
- Audi of America "Dues" – Venables Bell & Partners
- Dodge "Dodge Brothers – John vs. Horace" – Wieden+Kennedy
- Toyota Ireland "All Things to All People" – Javelin Advertising
- Shanghai General Motor "Human Traffic Sign" – Lowe China
- Volvo Trucks "The Epic Split" – Forsman & Bodenfors
- Mini "AHHH" – Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners
- Ford Motor Company "Upside" – Team Detroit
- smart USA "smart spots app" – Hub Strategy
- Hyundai Motor America "#BecauseFutbol" – INNOCEAN USA
- Honda "The Other Side" – Wieden+Kennedy
- Volkswagen "Eyes on the Road" – Ogilvy Beijing
- Honda Australia "Honda H20" – Leo Burnett Melbourne
- Toyo Tires & Rubber "Tire Kimono" – McCann Erickson Japan
- Fiat "Letter Crashes: Y, F, L" – Leo Burnett Tailor Made
- Jeep "Upside Down" – Leo Burnett France
- Honda Canada "Green Car of the Year" – Grip Limited
About The One Club
The One Club, producer of the prestigious One Show and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design. The One Show honors the best work across all disciplines, including Advertising, Interactive, Design and Branded Entertainment. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.
About the North American International Auto Show
Now in its 27th year as an international event, the NAIAS is among the most prestigious auto shows in the world, providing unparalleled access to the automotive products, people and ideas that matter most - up close and in one place. Administered by Executive Director Rod Alberts, the NAIAS is one of the largest media events in North America, and the only auto show in the United States to earn an annual distinguished sanction of the Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles, the Paris-based alliance of automotive trade associations and manufacturers from around the world.
SOURCE The One Club