JACKSON, Mich., Dec. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With National Cupcake Day around the corner on Monday, December 15, Cake Boss offers a full line of products for those looking to bake their own cupcakes, as well as purchase delicious pre-made cupcakes inspired by the Cake Boss himself, Buddy Valastro.
New this year, Cake Boss introduced two- and four-pack cupcakes at retailers across the country. The cupcakes are made with recipes and designs from the one and only Cake Boss, Buddy. His secret ingredient – custard creme – is added to the batter to give Cake Boss cupcakes a moist, velvety texture.
Just in time for the holidays, Let It Snow cupcakes and cakes are available for any winter get together. The Let It Snow cake and cupcakes are made with Buddy's signature cake and chocolate fudge filling topped with buttercream icing. The light blue frosting with white snowflakes is a festive treat throughout the winter and holiday season.
Cake Boss cupcakes retail for about $9.99 for four and $5.99 for two and are available in four signature flavors, in addition to the limited-time Let It Snow cupcakes:
- Baby Bloom: Delicious yellow cupcakes hand decorated with rich, buttercream icing and creamy fudge filling.
- Choc It To Me: Decadent chocolate cupcakes with creamy fudge filling, topped with chocolate icing and finished with premium chocolate curls.
- Peanut Butta Lova: Moist chocolate cupcakes filled with creamy fudge and topped with rich peanut butter icing and chocolate.
- Va Va Velvet: Indulgent red velvet cupcakes with creamy fudge filling, topped with rich cream cheese icing and finished with cake crumbs and white chocolate shavings.
Additionally, Cake Boss offers everything needed for homemade desserts from cake mixes and frostings to decorative fondants, sprinkles and other assorted cake decorations. All products are available nationwide.
Follow these tips from the Cake Boss to ensure you have a great decorating experience:
Place baked cupcakes in the refrigerator until firm to ensure they are fully cooled so the frosting doesn't melt when decorating.
- For the smoothest texture, remix or whip your premade frosting bought at the store.
- When frosting cupcakes, hold bag in dominant hand and pipe frosting in a circular motion moving from the outside to the center. Using a turntable makes it even easier to achieve great results.
- To form the perfect dollop-like shape when frosting, stop squeezing the piping bag before lifting the tip.
- The secret ingredient for velvety, moist cake is custard creme in the batter – Cake Boss cake mixes include a pouch of Buddy's custard creme.
For more information about Cake Boss products including cupcakes and where to find them at a store in your area go to CakeBossCakes.com.
About Dawn Foods, Inc.
For more than 90 years, Dawn's dedicated Team Members, outstanding products, and valued customers have made the Dawn name synonymous with excellence. American-owned and family operated; Dawn currently supplies a complete range of products featuring high quality, consistently dependable Dawn mixes, bases, ices, glazes, fillings, frozen dough, par-baked and fully baked products and equipment to bakeries and the food industry, worldwide. Dawn, through its expansive Dawn Distributors Advantage® network, serves customers through the buying power of more than 40 facilities across North America with global and national strengths, and local service and relationships. For more information, please visit www.dawnfoods.com.
About Discovery Communications
Discovery Communications (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's #1 pay-TV programmer reaching nearly 3 billion cumulative subscribers in more than 220 countries and territories. Discovery is dedicated to satisfying curiosity, engaging and entertaining viewers with high-quality content on worldwide television networks, led by Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, Investigation Discovery and Science, as well as U.S. joint venture network OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. Discovery also controls Eurosport International, a premier sports entertainment group, including six pay-TV network brands across Europe and Asia. Discovery also is a leading provider of educational products and services to schools, including an award-winning series of K-12 digital textbooks, through Discovery Education, and a digital leader with a diversified online portfolio, including Discovery Digital Networks. For more information, please visit www.discoverycommunications.com.
CONTACT: Lainee Tarbe, 816-423-6442, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dawn Foods, Inc.