Dominion Midstream Partners Closes Initial Public Offering

Oct 20, 2014, 18:40 ET from Dominion Midstream Partners

RICHMOND, Va., Oct. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Midstream Partners, LP (Dominion Midstream), a Delaware limited partnership and a subsidiary of Dominion Resources, Inc. (Dominion) (NYSE: D), today announced the closing of its initial public offering of 20,125,000 common units representing limited partner interests in Dominion Midstream at $21.00 per common unit pursuant to a Registration Statement on Form S-1 previously filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The common units issued at closing included 2,625,000 common units that were issued pursuant to the full exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase additional common units at the initial public offering price. The common units began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Oct. 15, 2014, under the ticker symbol "DM."

Thomas F. Farrell II, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Dominion, said, "We are happy with the market's response to our offering despite a difficult market environment, and we welcome our new investors."

The common units represent a 31.5 percent limited partner interest in Dominion Midstream, with Dominion, through certain of its subsidiaries, owning the remaining 68.5 percent limited partner interest in Dominion Midstream, and the general partner of Dominion Midstream, which entity is the holder of all of Dominion Midstream's incentive distribution rights.

Barclays, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co., UBS Investment Bank and Morgan Stanley acted as joint book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets and Scotiabank / Howard Weil acted as co-managers for the offering.

The offering of these securities was made only by means of a written prospectus meeting the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. A copy of the final prospectus may be obtained from:

Barclays

Citigroup

Attn: Broadridge Financial Solutions

c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions

1155 Long Island Avenue

1155 Long Island Avenue

Edgewood, New York 11717

Edgewood, New York 11717

E-mail: barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com

E-mail: batprospectusdept@citi.com

Telephone: (888) 603-5847

Telephone: (800) 831-9146



J.P. Morgan


c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions


1155 Long Island Avenue


Edgewood, New York 11717


Telephone: (866) 803-9204


 

The registration statement and the final prospectus may be obtained free of charge at the SEC's website, www.sec.gov, under the registrant's name "Dominion Midstream Partners, LP."

About Dominion Midstream
Dominion Midstream is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed on March 11, 2014, by Dominion to initially own all of the outstanding preferred equity interests in Dominion Cove Point LNG, LP, a Delaware limited partnership, which owns liquefied natural gas import, storage, regasification and transportation assets. It is headquartered in Richmond, Va. For more information about Dominion Midstream, visit its website at www.dommidstream.com.

SOURCE Dominion Midstream Partners



RELATED LINKS

http://www.dommidstream.com