COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- First Financial Bancorp (Nasdaq: FFBC) announces that it has opened three more full-service banking centers under its brand in Central Ohio.
First Financial expanded from two to five branded banking centers when it finalized its conversion of The Guernsey Bank locations in Upper Arlington, Westerville and Downtown Worthington on Monday, Dec. 8.
In September, First Financial officially entered the Columbus market when it completed the transition for both The First Bexley Bank and Insight Bank in Worthington.
"Guernsey is the perfect complement with First Bexley Bank and Insight Bank, and positions First Financial as the largest community bank serving the Columbus market," Central Ohio Regional Market Manager Ilaria Rawlins said. "Knowing that we have such a strong foundation to build on here really excites us."
All banking centers offer the full suite of First Financial Bank products and services, including walk-in and drive-up service, and have been remodeled extensively to reflect the First Financial Bank brand. The banking centers are also equipped to support all former clients of First Bexley, Insight and The Guernsey Bank, as well as existing clients of First Financial Bank.
First Financial clients have access to a network of more than 100 banking centers and 130 ATMs across a three-state footprint. During the transition, clients received a welcome guide to explain the benefits of being a First Financial client. Associates have also been trained to assist clients and answer their questions during the transition.
If any clients have any questions about our service or product offerings in this market, please direct them to the First Financial Client Service Center at 877-322-9530.
The First brand of banking focuses on building long-term relationships with clients by providing the sophisticated services offered by the large regional banks with the personalized attention and care of a community bank. Clients enjoy a full array of products and services including personal, business and wealth management solutions.
First Financial Bank Central Ohio locations:
- Upper Arlington 3005 Northwest Blvd., Upper Arlington, OH 43221 Phone – 614-488-7000 Lobby/Drive-thru Hours: Mon.-Thur. - 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Fri. – 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Sat. – 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Westerville 780 South State Street, Westerville, OH 43081 Phone – 614-766-5300 Lobby/Drive-thru Hours: Mon.-Thur. - 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Fri. – 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Sat. – 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Downtown Worthington 547 High Street, Worthington, OH 43085 Phone – 614-854-0400 Lobby/Drive-thru Hours: Mon.-Thur. - 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Fri. – 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Sat. – 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Worthington 150 West Wilson Bridge Road, Worthington, OH 43085 Phone – 614-431-9400 Lobby/Drive-thru Hours: Mon.-Thur. - 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Fri. – 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Sat. – 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Bexley 2680 East Main Street, Bexley, OH 43209 Phone – 614-237-8000 Lobby/Drive-thru Hours: Mon.-Thur. - 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Fri. – 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Sat. – 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
About First Financial Bancorp First Financial Bancorp is a Cincinnati, Ohio based bank holding company. As of September 30, 2014, the Company had $7.4 billion in assets, $4.8 billion in loans, $5.5 billion in deposits and $774 million in shareholders' equity. The Company's subsidiary, First Financial Bank, N.A., founded in 1863, provides banking and financial services products through its four lines of business: commercial, consumer, wealth management and mortgage. The commercial, consumer and mortgage units provide traditional banking services to business and retail clients. First Financial Wealth Management provides wealth planning, portfolio management, trust and estate, brokerage and retirement plan services and had approximately $2.4 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2014. The Company's strategic operating markets are located in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky where it operates 106 banking centers. Additional information about the Company, including its products, services and banking locations is available at www.bankatfirst.com.
SOURCE First Financial Bancorp