SIMI VALLEY, Calif., Dec. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In today's digital world everyone is a marketer to some extent. Bruce Clay, Inc. has published an SEO tutorial that publishers of all technical levels may find bookmark-worthy due to free, embedded tools. Online marketing and public relations professionals, website and blog owners and content marketers can use the hands-on resource to check the SEO efforts on their own pages and their competitors'.
The Bruce Clay, Inc. SEO Tutorial, spanning 20 webpages, stands out among other online SEO educational resources available. It's the only SEO tutorial that includes free tools anyone can use, no sign-up, login, download or trial required.
And it includes vital SEO concepts not covered in any other popular SEO tutorial, not even Google's:
- Tools to monitor backlinks and the process for pruning backlinks
- Mobile SEO and user experience optimization by device
- Competitive analysis and tools to do competitive research
- SEO for video, audio and podcasts
- Tools to do on-page optimization analysis
The free SEO tools integrated throughout the tutorial include:
- Keyword Suggestion Tool: Enter a word and learn related search terms along with their search activity. These may be keywords that, if used on your site, would attract search traffic.
- Top-Ranked Websites by Keyword: Enter a word and see the top domains and top individual pages ranking in Google, Yahoo! and Bing for that search term. These are your competitors online.
- Single Page Analyzer: Enter a URL (yours or your competitor's) and see at a glance how Meta tags are optimized, the keywords used in the body content, and how readable or complicated the text on the page is. Compare the results of this report from your own pages to your competitors' pages and see what's different and what you can do better.
- Search Engine Optimization/KSP Tool: Enter up to 12 keywords and get daily search activity of each word within Google, Yahoo! and Bing, as well as each keyword's category and competitiveness as indicated by paid search cost per click (CPC). This helps you decide if a keyword is a good target for SEO efforts on your site.
- Multi-Page Information Tool: Enter up to 6 URLs and you'll see the Title, Description, Keywords tag, and top-level heading for each page, at a glance. Use this info to compare your site to the competition so you can become equal and then better.
- Link Analysis Report: Enter a URL (yours or your competitor's) to see the inbound links that Google and Bing see going to that page. If you're looking to start link building, these linking sites may be somewhere to start.
... All free to use and provided in-line with SEO best practices and Bruce Clay, Inc.'s step-by-step SEO methodology.
To view the SEO Tutorial go to BruceClay.com, click SEO in the site's top navigation, and then click Tutorials from the drop-down menu.
About Bruce Clay, Inc.
Bruce Clay, Inc. circles the globe educating and servicing companies in Internet marketing's best practices. Based in the Los Angeles area, Bruce Clay, Inc. also has international offices in Switzerland, Brazil, India and Japan. For details, visit http://www.bruceclay.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/free-seo-power-tools-now-available-in-the-most-complete-seo-tutorial-on-the-web-300008473.html
SOURCE Bruce Clay