NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising Tensions Worldwide Drive Investments in Modernizing and Procuring New Capabilities
This study will benefit anyone interested in learning more about the global manned airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) aircraft market including the related revenue opportunities for the period 2017–2025. It will also help those who are looking to learn about the market drivers and emerging opportunities across the various airborne ISR market segments. Revenue forecasts, key industry participants, and current inventories and programs are provided for each geographical region.
- The study covers the global market for new aircraft and upgrades to existing aircraft specific to airborne ISR aircraft. It lists the key aircraft fielded by different countries based on their mission types and traces their upgrade evolution.
- The following segments are discussed: manned maritime patrol, airborne early warning & control, signals intelligence, electronic intelligence, communications intelligence, air ground surveillance, and maritime surveillance aircraft.
- Geographic scope: Global (North America, Latin America, Europe, Central Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific)
What makes this Frost & Sullivan study unique?
This study provides a detailed analysis of the rising need for manned airborne ISR platforms by country despite economic uncertainty, shrinking defense budgets, and increased operational/ personnel costs. High defense budget nations such as the United States, the United Kingdom, India, Japan, and Australia are considered as they seek to replace or modernize the full range of ISR capabilities over the next decade as the market will become increasingly competitive, spurred by increased demands, customization, advanced sensor upgrades, and alternative purchase models. The study also considers the smaller and medium-sized nations that will secure more economical and innovative solutions to meet specific ISR capabilities. Market revenues for new platform procurement and modernization programs of over 100 nations are presented.
Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) can use this information to plan which markets to target and what type of solution to offer specific countries so that they stand a better chance of winning contracts. By understanding the procurement dynamics expected in the next 10 years (which are presented in the research) companies can formulate winnable market penetration and sales strategies.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the committed, planned, and upcoming opportunities in ISR aircraft procurement and upgrades in the next 10 years?
- Which geographic markets are growing?
- What are the key success factors that OEMs should consider in the airborne ISR market?
- What are the major airborne ISR programs underway and planned within these markets?
- Are there any capability airborne ISR gaps that need to be anticipated? If so, what are they?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04466081-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-airborne-intelligence-surveillance-and-reconnaissance-isr-aircraft-market-forecast-to-2025-300380402.html