FAIRFIELD, Calif., April 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Jelly Bean Day is Sunday, April 22, and Jelly Belly Candy Company, the maker of the world's favorite jelly bean, has the inside scoop on where to celebrate this sweet holiday.
In honor of National Jelly Bean Day, Jelly Belly compiled this list of its top places in the world to celebrate this special day in candy. Here is a sampling:
1. Lubbock, Texas: Kick off your jelly bean celebration early and visit the Lubbock Arts Festival in Lubbock, Tex. From April 13-15 to see artist Kristen Cummings exhibit Jelly Belly Art made entirely of Jelly Belly® jelly beans. More information.
2. Fairfield, Calif.: Celebrate National Jelly Bean Day at the home of the world's favorite jelly bean at the Jelly Belly Visitor Center in Northern California and see how this iconic bean is brought to life. More information.
3. Pleasant Prairie, Wis.: At the Jelly Belly Visitor Center outside of Kenosha, Wis., take a train ride through the colorful Jelly Belly Warehouse. See the special exhibit of a giant 10-foot sculpture covered in Jelly Belly jelly beans and Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips. More information.
4. Greenville, S.C.: Children's Museum of the Upstate displays the entire Masterpieces of Jelly Belly Art series from the Jelly Belly Art collection, including Leonardo da Vinci's "Mona Lisa". More information.
5. Orlando, Fla: Those visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ can enjoy more than a little magic. This state-of the art attraction offers Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans® from Jelly Belly. More information.
Only authentic Jelly Belly jelly beans feature the logo printed on each bean. Jelly Belly jelly beans are fat free, peanut free, dairy free, vegetarian, gluten free and OU kosher certified. For more information about celebrating National Jelly Bean Day with Jelly Belly jelly beans, visit www.jellybelly.com.
SOURCE Jelly Belly Candy Company