Livefyre Unveils Web's First Engagement Management System: StreamHub Brings Social Web Experiences to Any Publisher, Television Network or Brand Site Digital Media Companies and Brands Build Community Around Original Content as well as Content from Across the Social Web with StreamHub, Driving Real-Time Conversations and Fostering Community Engagement
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on its rich expertise in social commenting and real-time applications, Livefyre today announced the launch of StreamHub, the Web's first Engagement Management System (EMS). StreamHub brings the social Web experience to any publisher, television network or brand site by curating the entire social Web and incorporating relevant discussions into their sites alongside original content, all igniting community interaction.
Including social content from across the Web, such as tweets, images, comments and videos, enables digital media companies and brand sites to create real-time community experiences and become the center of conversation. Livefyre also provides the most powerful Live Comment, Live Blog and Live Chat applications on the Web to make both curated and original content interactive in real-time.
- StreamHub allows publishers, television networks and brands to tell real-time interactive stories about any topic on their website, using original content, images, videos and tweets curated from across the social Web.
- Publishers use StreamHub to generate more content, seed conversations, report live on topics or events and give readers the full story as it unfolds around the Web.
- Brands capture commentary about their products happening around the Web and become a source of content for fans as opposed to just the subject.
- TV Networks create exciting second screen experiences that become the center of the discussion.
- Endless Applications: Includes a suite of applications, built on top of the most advanced commenting system available, to engage audiences using Live Chat, Live Blog, Trending Widgets, mobile SDKs and platform API access for custom implementations.
- Customizable Content: Allows the customization of external content from across the social Web, delivering only material relevant to specific audiences in real-time. Content can be curated by topic, geolocation and source.
- Interface: Facilitates easy edits through an intuitive user interface, allowing any website owner or editor to change the applications on their site, seamlessly moving between Live Blog, Live Chat or other widgets for audiences to best engage with their content. The easy built-in tools give editors complete control over the content they are curating without having to write a single line of code.
- User Experience: Works with user's pre-existing social network profiles while also providing user management and user profile solutions to deliver a seamless social experience.
- Implementation: Integrates with publisher, brand or television network content in as little as days, delivering truly new and unique social experiences with no delay.
- Analytics: Provides insight from data running through Livefyre's products by generating custom reports or viewing information in Google Analytics or Omniture.
- Jordan Kretchmer, founder & CEO, Livefyre, said:
"Producing original content is only half of the equation for digital media companies, the other half is about giving communities a way to interact with that content. Livefyre is bringing forward the next generation of real-time community applications, allowing stories to become interactive about any topic imaginable right on an organization's site, using original content as well as images, videos and tweets, curated from across the social Web."
- R "Ray" Wang, Principal Analyst and CEO, Constellation Research, Inc., said:
"Social experiences are a necessary part of today's businesses. Brands and enterprises seek new ways to engage their customers. Content is one of the key drivers in an engagement strategy and organizations must explore innovative ways to fuse original content with new content sources such as user generated social content, paid content, and earned content. Solutions that dynamically deliver relevant content with context will transform the customer experience, improve engagement, and create business value and strategic differentiation for customers and their favorite digital media and brands."
Livefyre brings the social Web experience to any organization's site, driving real-time conversations and fostering community engagement. Livefyre's suite of real-time products dramatically increases time spent on publisher's content, visitor participation, and return visits.
Livefyre is powered by StreamHub - the Web's first-ever Engagement Management System (EMS). StreamHub allows site owners and editors to easily curate the entire social Web and incorporate it into their site alongside their own original content. Livefyre also provides the most powerful Live Comment, Live Blog, and Live Chat applications on the Web to make both curated and original content interactive in real-time. Livefyre's customers include leading media companies such as The New York Times, CBS, Newsweek/The Daily Beast, AOL Tech, FOX Entertainment, and NBC Universal. Founded in 2009, Livefyre is based in San Francisco, California. Additional information on Livefyre is available at: http://www.livefyre.com/