Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace Launches Website, Now Taking Reservations for February 2013
World's first Nobu Hotel to soft open by year's end, Nobu Restaurant and Lounge to open in January
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace officially launched its website today and is now taking reservations for stays beginning Feb. 4, 2013. The interactive website www.NobuCaesarsPalace.com allows guests to book reservations, explore the various rooms and suites and browse hotel amenities and offerings.
Nobu Hotel is slated to soft open before the year's end with additional reservation dates to be announced later this year. The adjacent Nobu Restaurant and Lounge will be the world's largest and first on the Las Vegas Strip and is set to open in January 2013.
For reservations, visit NobuCaesarsPalace.com or call (800) 727-4923.
Developed in collaboration with Nobu Hospitality and Caesars Palace, Nobu Hotel will lead the way as the first celebrity chef-branded hotel venture. David Rockwell and his firm the Rockwell Group are leading the overall interior design for the boutique hotel, which includes 181 guest rooms and suites. Guest rooms will offer stunning Strip or garden views with designs that embrace comfortable simplicity with natural materials and textures counter-balanced with outsized elements to reveal a touch of Vegas flair. Eighteen luxury suites will range from one-bedroom, 1,000 square feet, to five-bedroom, 3,500 square feet configurations and will be available for guests seeking premium accommodations or a stunning venue to host an unforgettable special event.
Showcasing Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu, exclusive amenities and guest privileges, Nobu Hotel will be centrally located within Caesars Palace, just steps away from Las Vegas' world-class entertainment, luxury shopping and gaming.
Nobu Hotel Amenities and Guest Privileges
- Complimentary access to 5,500-square-foot state-of-the-art fitness center at Qua Baths & Spa
- Priority reservations and VIP access to Nobu Caesars Palace restaurant
- Complimentary VIP access to Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace
- Private pool access
- Exclusive in-room iPad registration
- In-room iPad docking station
- Access to exclusive Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace app
- Nobu's signature hot tea welcome amenity served in-room upon arrival
- Deluxe bath amenities by Natura Bisse
- Turndown service with exclusive pillow and bath menus and Nobu-scented sleep oils
- Luxurious Filo Doro linens
- Complimentary valet and covered parking
- 24-hour access to Nobu's first-ever in-room dining menu
- In-room minibar curated by Chef Nobu
With its focus on developing a unique sense of style, luxury and craft, Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace will also feature the adjoining Nobu Restaurant and Lounge, spanning 12,775 square feet, which will be the largest Nobu restaurant worldwide and the first on the Las Vegas Strip.
SOURCE Caesars Palace
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.