NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The nuclear imaging equipment market is projected to reach USD 2.85 billion by 2021 from USD 2.25 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). Over the years, the nuclear imaging equipment market has witnessed various advancements. The market is in its growth phase with increasing focus on improving the previous technology and introducing new products.
Factors such as introduction of new and advanced products, investment for the modernization of diagnostic imaging centers, development of new radiotracers, increasing incidence of cancer & cardiovascular diseases, and product launches by industry players are expected to drive the nuclear imaging equipment market in the coming years.
In 2016, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global nuclear imaging equipment market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Asia-Pacific is projected to have the highest growth rate in the forecast period. Factors such as increasing incidence/prevalence of various diseases (such as cancer and CVDs), increasing government initiatives for the modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and increasing focus of the market players are likely to propel the market in the Asia-Pacific region.
The market witnesses high competitive intensity, as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
In-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, sales and marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the nuclear imaging equipment market.
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 32%, Tier 2: 39%, and Tier 3: 29%
- By Designation: Director Level: 38%, C-level: 28%, and Others: 34%
- By Region: North America: 30%, Europe: 27%, APAC: 33%, and RoW: 10%
The major players in the global nuclear imaging equipment market are Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and GE Healthcare (U.S.). The other players in the market include Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (China), Mediso Medical Imaging Systems Ltd. (Hungary), Digirad Corporation (U.S.), CMR Naviscan Corporation (U.S.), SurgicEye GmbH (Germany), and DDD Diagnostics (Denmark).
The report provides detailed description of the imaging systems used in diagnostics across various regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as product, application, end user, and region. Additionally, the report includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms to garner a greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the products and services offered by top players in the nuclear imaging equipment market. The report analyzes the nuclear imaging equipment market by product, application, end user, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the nuclear imaging equipment market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for nuclear imaging equipment across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the nuclear imaging equipment market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the nuclear imaging equipment market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04605999-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nuclear-imaging-equipment-market-by-product-hybrid-pet-planar-scintigraphy-application-end-user---global-forecasts-to-2021-300390410.html