SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As companies realize that strategic recruiting, employee development, collaboration and succession planning are all critical business issues, they're looking towards technology to directly improve HR processes and boost the bottom line. And they're turning to SuccessFactors, an SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) company, to get it. The company today announced exceptional customer growth throughout 2013, highlighting demand for the full-suite of Human Capital Management (HCM) capabilities in the cloud that only SuccessFactors can deliver. In addition to its 23 million subscribers across 3,700 companies, SuccessFactors recently added multiple global customers across various industries including banking, chemicals and industrial machinery – extending its leadership in the HCM sector and helping SAP become one of the fastest-growing cloud stories in the enterprise software world.
"According to an Ernst and Young study, only nine percent of a company's workforce is based entirely in the country of their corporate headquarters. Because companies are managing workforces in local markets, there is a demand for solutions that both address the end-to-end requirements of the entire employee lifecycle, and the global needs of business – not just systems built in the U.S. for the U.S. markets, recently adapted for other markets," said Shawn Price, president, SuccessFactors, SAP Cloud. "I believe SuccessFactors is uniquely positioned to address both of these demands. Our solutions are global, developed to help address complex, regionally-specific requirements, available in 35 languages and designed for the way people work today – across borders, via mobile, and engaging in a way that connects remote workers to one another."
Driving Business Results with HCM
SuccessFactors provides a leading, collaborative HCM suite that handles the entire employee lifecycle on any mobile device – from recruit to retire. The addition of SuccessFactors Onboarding this year makes SuccessFactors one of the only companies to offer a complete, tightly integrated HCM suite. Companies across industries are leveraging the suite – many in conjunction with other applications and systems – to extend and enhance their processes and improve their performance.
New customers from Q3 2013 include the following:
- EMC – A U.S.-based Fortune 500 company, EMC selected SAP's cloud solutions, including offerings from SuccessFactors and Ariba, to attract, retain and better reward employees, as well as achieve better visibility and collaboration with its suppliers.
- Nationstar Mortgage – One of the largest mortgage servicers in the U.S., Nationstar Mortgage expects to improve their hiring process and drive business results with SuccessFactors' full talent management suite, including SuccessFactors Onboarding and SAP Jam.
- Kaeser Kompressoren AG – Selecting SuccessFactors Learning, SuccessFactors Recruiting, and SAP Jam, this German provider of compressed air system technology expects to improve productivity and collaboration, reduce costs and establish an effective recruiting system.
- Evonik Industries AG – With SuccessFactors Recruiting and the SuccessFactors Align & Performance Bundle, this leading German chemical company expects to streamline the recruiting process using an applicant tracking system that connects job postings to all relevant channels (online, job boards and social media.)
- Granol Industria e Comercio – This Brazilian producer and distributor of agricultural products selected SuccessFactors over competitors to improve workforce planning. With SAP Cloud solutions, including SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAP Jam, Granol Industria e Comercio expects to accelerate processes, reduce costs and assess the impact of their aging workforce so they can retain the best talent and prepare future successors.
"A significant percentage of our workforce has been with the company for over 15 years, so we needed a solution that could help us assess the impact of our aging workforce," said Katia R.A. Baldez – Corporate Manager of Human Resources of Granol Industria e Comercio. "We chose SAP Cloud's solutions over competitors, including SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAP Jam, in order to improve our workforce planning and ensure success for our growing company."
SuccessFactors has also been recognized as a leader in more than 10 industry analyst reports for talent management this year alone. To learn more about SuccessFactors solutions and the value they are delivering to companies around the world, visit: www.successfactors.com
About SuccessFactors, an SAP Company SuccessFactors provides the leading cloud-based HCM Suite, which helps HR drive business execution with solutions that are complete, beautiful, and flexible enough to start anywhere– optimizing your workforce today and preparing them for tomorrow. SuccessFactors solutions are supported by a global partner ecosystem and the experience and commitment of SAP. With approximately 23 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, with more than 3,700 customers, we serve organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries in more than 177 countries using our application suite in 35 languages.
Media Contact: Bri Vorse, +1 (650) 425-0278, firstname.lastname@example.org, PT
SOURCE SuccessFactors, an SAP Company