Taste the Flavors of the Holidays at Red Mango® Company Announces NEW Flavors in the Spirit of the Season
DALLAS, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nothing excites the mind like the smell of cinnamon, the taste of winter peppermint and the aroma of Grandma's delicious apple pie filling the kitchen. The holidays are here so to help kick-off the celebration, Red Mango, the 2011 #1 Zagat-rated frozen yogurt and smoothie chain in America, today announced its seasonal flavors which are sure to stir up memories of holiday's past.
- Cinnamon Apple Pie- A fat-free twist on a holiday staple, this creamy frozen yogurt is like eating Grandma's pie but without the guilt.
- Spiced Brown Sugar- An aromatic blend of spices and sweet sugar for a fat-free frozen yogurt treat.
- Mini Apple Tart- This miniature version of the classic American dessert can be paired with a favorite Red Mango frozen yogurt to create an indulgent ending to any meal.
- Caramel Apple Pie Dream Shake- A fusion of nonfat apple pie frozen yogurt and delicious ingredients like smooth caramel, creamy cheesecake and whipped cream for a delectable drink.
- Winter Peppermint- Available in select locations, this frozen yogurt is as cool and crisp as winter and minty fresh like a candy cane.
"Our flavors of the season really get you in the holiday spirit," said Dan Kim, Founder and Chief Concept Officer of Red Mango, Inc. "From apple pie to peppermint they're a delicious mix of healthy and sweet indulgence in flavors we've come to attribute to this time of year."
Red Mango offers customers of all ages delicious and healthy treat options of frozen yogurt, yogurt parfaits and fresh fruit smoothies and allows people to indulge without the guilt. Some of the benefits of Red Mango include all-natural, nonfat and low fat yogurt; yogurt fortified with beneficial live and active probiotic cultures to support the immune and digestive systems when consumed as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle; Gluten-free yogurt; Kosher yogurt, and most smoothies are Kosher as well; fresh fruit and other sweet topping options, and each serving of frozen yogurt is around 100 calories.
Red Mango also recently announced its new eGift Card just in time for holiday gift giving.
About Red Mango
Red Mango, one of the fastest growing retailers of all-natural nonfat frozen yogurt and fresh fruit smoothies, opened its first U.S. store in July 2007 in Los Angeles, and now has more than 200 stores across North America. Headquartered in Dallas, Red Mango serves uniquely delicious frozen yogurt that is all-natural, nonfat and low fat, gluten-free and fortified with beneficial live and active probiotic cultures like GanedenBC30® (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), which helps support the immune and digestive systems when consumed as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Red Mango is the first frozen yogurt retailer to earn the National Yogurt Association's Live and Active Cultures seal for meeting the required criteria for healthy frozen yogurt. Red Mango was named the number one smoothie and frozen yogurt chain in America in Zagat's 2011 National Chain Restaurants Survey. Other awards have included the prestigious Nation's Restaurant News' "Hot Concepts!" award and the industry-recognized SupplySide's "Scientific Excellence Award."
More information about Red Mango is available at redmangousa.com, facebook.com/redmango, facebook.com/dankimredmango, twitter.com/redmango or twitter.com/dankimredmango. For franchising information, please visit redmangofranchising.com or call 214-871-6865.
SOURCE Red Mango