Highlights of Thycotic's performance in Q3 of 2016:
- Seventy-seven percent year-over-year growth and continued achievement of profitability
- Ninety-five percent maintenance renewal rate demonstrating superior customer satisfaction
- Significant momentum in its channel model:
- More than 250 registered channel partners have increased the number of deals registered and revenue converted from those deals by over 1,000 percent
- Channel Recognitions:
- Introduction of new Cloud-based PAM solution:
- Positive reception of free tools:
- Free tools hit more than 7,000 downloads; up from 5,500 last quarter
- Recognition of industry leadership:
- Addition to company talent:
- Tamir Orbach, VP of Professional Services and Customer Support
- Release of expert industry report:
- Strong customer growth fuels Q3 momentum:
- Addition of more than 200 new customers using Thycotic's solutions
"As we move into 2017, Thycotic is positioned to continue to be the fastest growing company in the PAM space," said Legg. "Because our products are comprehensive, easier to use and deliver value from day one, partners and customers truly love our solutions."
To learn more about Thycotic, please visit www.thycotic.com and follow Thycotic on Twitter at @Thycotic.
Thycotic prevents cyber-attacks by securing passwords, protecting endpoints and controlling application access. Thycotic is one of the world's fastest growing IT security companies because we provide customers with the freedom to choose cloud or on premise software solutions that are the easiest to implement and use in the industry. Thycotic has grown to serve more than 7,500 customers. For more information, please visit www.thycotic.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160211/332560LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thycotic-delivers-strongest-quarter-in-the-companys-history-adding-more-than-200-new-customers-300340726.html