BOULDER, Colo., Nov. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- VictorOps, the leading collaboration and incident management platform for DevOps teams, is hosting a webinar that will reveal findings of the forthcoming 2014 State of On-Call Report. The report, based on a survey of nearly 500 IT professionals centered around challenges and general state of what it means to be on-call today.
What: The State of On-Call 2014: Why it (Still) Sucks & How Teams Are Making it Better
Who: Todd Vernon, CEO, VictorOps; Joni Klippert, VP of Product, VictorOps; and New Relic
When: December 2, 2014 at 11:00 Pacific
Where: Register to learn more about the report findings
Walk away with insights on:
- The prevalence of alert fatigue
- How many organizations are embracing ChatOps
- The most popular way to access information during a firefight
- The use of monitoring tools like New Relic
- The percentage of companies doing retrospectives
- The most valuable things that teams are doing to solve problems faster
VictorOps is a collaborative platform designed for DevOps teams that combines the power of people and data to solve IT problems in real-time. The VictorOps platform seamlessly orchestrates team situational awareness, incident creation, escalation, notification, and remediation with team members regardless of physical location or time of day. Privately held, VictorOps is backed by Costanoa Venture Capital and Foundry Group. For more information, visit our website or follow the company on Twitter @GoVictorOps.